Find out How to Check Andhra Pradesh Pension Status, AP YSR Pension Kanuka Payment Status 2019
YSR Pension Status
Hey there! As you know, recently CM YS Jagmohan Reddy revamped old pension schemes to new name i.e. YSR Pension Scheme. Few Changes were made to the existing pension schemes. This Article is dedicated to Share Process of Checking YSR Pension Status & Beneficiary Name List.
If you are beneficiary of the scheme you can easily check the status of the Pension. You can find out when the amount was disbursed and the current status. This facility is available to all pensioners of all Districts of Andhra Pradesh. In fact, any person with internet access can check the details like Beneficiary Pensioner Name, Pension Amount, etc.
YSR Pension Status 2019 | Check Online
The Pension Data is nicely sorted in the Official Portal. Using the Steps Given you can check the AP Pension Status:
- First of All, Visit the Official Website of YSR Pension Scheme
- Scroll Down a Little & Click on “Disbursed this Month” Link
- This opens a New Page where you See District Wise Progress Report. You have the Option to Select your District, Mandal, Panchayat on the Top of the Page, Or you can Simply Click on Your District List and Proceed
- Once you See your Village/Town, Click on the Number Corresponding to it
- This Will Open Up the Names & Details of the Beneficiaries and Payment Status
- You can See Key Details Like Pension ID, Pensioner Name, Relation Name, Pension Type, Address, Amount & Transaction Date
Official Website for Checking AP YSR Pension Status
The Official portal where you can check the Pension Status is sspensions.ap.gov.in Simply Open up this link on your Desktop or Mobile Browser. When Portal Opens up, Follow the Steps Mentioned above to check Pension Payment Status Online.
This Online Facility of Checking YSR Pension Status is very handy for the pensioners. Using this service, you can easily know how much pension you will receive and when the payment was sent by the department. Even in the cases when the pension amount is not received, You can use this information and convey the details to the authorities.
See What Other People of Andhra are Reading at Our Website: