YSR Pension Kanuka | YSR Pension Scheme Complete Details, Download Official Notification, Online Application Form PDF
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagmohan Reddy on 30th May 2019 announced Pension Scheme. The YSR Pension Scheme will benefit Senior Citizens as well as Other beneficiaries too. The Orders Regarding the Change in Pension Amount, as well as Change in Age Limit, were released on 30th May.
YSR Pension Scheme | YSR Pension Kanuka
The Revised YSR Pension Scheme or YSR Pension Kanuka in Andhra Pradesh started from 1st June 2019 onwards. The increased benefits will be available to the Pensioners from June 2019 Onwards.
We at minmini.in have an exclusive copy of the orders that were released. Take a look:
Key Features of YSR Pension Kanuka :
- Old Age Pension (OAP), Widow, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Single Women, Traditional Cobblers and PLHIV (ART Pensions) categories enhanced to Rs.2250/-
Note: In the Next 3 Years this Amount will be Enhanced to Rs. 3000. Rs. 250 will increase every year.
- Disabled Pensions enhanced to Rs.3000/-
- CKDU/Dialysis Pensions enhanced to Rs 10000/-.
- Reducing the age for Old Age Pensioners (OAP) from 65 to 60 years.
Required Documents to Apply:
- Age of the Applicant Should be More than or Equal to 60 Years (For Old Age Pension)
- Aadhaar Card or Enrollment Number is Required
- BPL Applicant holding White Ration Card are eligible
- Valid Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Passbook
Apply for YSR Pension Scheme | YSR Pension Kanuka Online Form, Notification 2019
The Procedure to Apply will remain the same. Online Registration hasn’t been introduced yet, So the Eligible aspirants need to Visit their Panchayat Office, Collect the Application form and Submit the Duly Filled Application form.
Scheme Official Website
All Details regarding the YSR New Pension Scheme can be checked from the Official Portal, which is sspensions.ap.gov.in
This Website Offers Various Services to the Pensioners i.e. Report Checking, Checking Name in the List, Helpline & Contact Information.
This Updated Pension Scheme in Andhra is surely going to Help the Beneficiaries. Due to high inflation, the earlier amount of pension was not enough. Although the increased amount is not too high, still this will help the poor families. We at minmini.in, appreciate the efforts of New CM Jagmohan Reddy and hope that He will bring New Schemes in Andhra Pradesh for Welfare of People.
OTHER PENSION SCHEMES: