West Bengal Digital Ration Card List | Apply Online for New Ration Card in West Bengal | WB Ration Card Application Form Status
Ration Card is a very important asset for Indian Citizens. It enables them to get the ration at a considerably low price. Recently the normal ration cards have been converted to digital ration cards. Now, all the new applicants are being given the digital ration card. In this article, we are providing helpful information to West Bengal Citizens. In this article, you will come to know – How to Apply Online for Digital Ration Card in West Bengal, WB Ration Card Status Checking and West Bengal Ration Card Name List. Let’s get started and discuss each of these aspects.
WB Digital Ration Card List 2019 – Namewise
Checking the name in Ration Card List ensures that you are eligible to get ration at subsidized rates from Government-Run Fair Price Shops. Residents of West Bengal Can Check their names in the list by following these steps:
- First of all, Visit This Page
- Then, Click on “Search Your Digital Ration Card Details“
Here is the Screenshot:
- Select the District, Block/Municipality
- After this Select your Ward
- Now enter your Name and click on Search Button
- In this way, you will be able to see your Name in the WB Ration Card List
You can Also Search Your Name in West Bengal Ration Card List, using below given steps
- Visit the Online Ration Card Search Page
- Select your District, Sub-Division, Block, FPS, Category & Enter beneficiary Name. Then Click on “Submit”.
- If your name exists in the List, it will be shown below. If not, it will not be shown
If you want to Add your Name in West Bengal Ration Card List, you need to Apply for new ration card
Apply Online for Digital Ration Card in West Bengal (WB)
List of Required Documents –
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Residential ID Card ( Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Voter Card, etc.)
- Photo ID Proof ( Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License)
- Family Member Details and Residential Proofs
- Income Proof and Age Proof of Head of the Family
Here are the steps for applying for new ration card in West Bengal, partial online method –
Note – The process for applying for a new ration card in WB is not totally online. However few resources can be obtained from the internet to speed up the process.
- First of all, you need to download the application form for New Ration Card application in West Bengal
- It Looks like this
- To download the WB new ration card form, Click Here
- Fill in the required details very carefully.
- While entering the names of family members do not forget to enter the correct age of each member
- You will have to submit the photograph, Address proof and identity proof along with the application form
- After filling the application form, you will have to submit it to the nearest office.
Note – After the Submission of the Application form does not forget to collect your application number. It will come handy later on.
West Bengal Digital New Ration Card Application Form – Offline Method
- To apply for new digital ration card in West Bengal, you have to visit the nearest ration card office
- Tell the official that you are interested in applying for a new ration card
- He will provide you the application form
- Fill in the form correctly and double check for any mistake
- Then attach the Residential Proof, Photo ID Proof
- Also, Attach the Income proof and Age Proof of Head of the Family
Note – After Submitting the Ration Card Application, Do not forget to collect the Application Number
Check Status of Digital Ration Card Application in West Bengal
UPDATE: Temporarily, Some Links on the Official Website “wbpds.gov.in” are not working. This issue will be resolved by the technical department as soon as possible.
We told you earlier in the article about the importance of having the application number. It is important to check the status of your application. Here are the steps of checking the application status –
- First of All Visit this Page
- Now you have to select your District
- Now Select the block or Municipality
- After this enter the last 8 digits of your application number
- Simply Enter the 16 digit application number in the space provided
- Then click on the Search button to check the current status of your Application