Uttar Pradesh Shauchalya Nirmaan Yojana | UP Free Toilet Construction Scheme 2017-18 – Online Application Form
UP Shauchalya Yojana – Free Toilet Construction Scheme Uttar Pradesh
UP Government decided to help the Poor People for construction toilet in their home. Now the Government gives the financial help to the poor people for constructing the toilet. This is the one more scheme under the Swach Bharat Abhiyan. We all know how our Prime Minister Narendra Modi always promotes the importance of toilet in the rural area and urban area also. Hence Uttar Pradesh Government takes this step to boost the Prime Minister Scheme.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
There are also many state governments in India, which are launching Toile Construction Scheme. But there are also many terms and conditions to participate in this scheme and get benefit from this scheme. Here you can check the eligibility to get benefit from Uttar Pradesh Toilet Construction Scheme.
- First, the person should be Domicile or permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Toilet is not available in the applying person.
- The applicant should be poor or not able to construct the toilet in their home.
- The Applicant should not the government servant.
- The income of applicant should not exceed 1, 00,000 per year.
Apply/Aavedan for Uttar Pradesh Muft Shauchalya Nirmaan Scheme
You can visit the portal of Uttar Pradesh to apply in the scheme Uttar Pradesh Shauchayal Yojna 2017-18. After reaching the website you can download the application form. Here the link is- http://panchayatiraj.up.nic.in/scheme1.aspx
The main motive of the government behind this scheme is that clean Uttar Pradesh. CM Yogi Aditya Nath always believes in Clean City. To become most clean and free of Openly Toilet CM Take this decision in the favour of poor people.
UP Toilet Construction Scheme – Online Form 2017/18
- First Enter Your Name
- Now Enter Your Mobile Name in the Second Option and in third Enter Email ID, remember these all fields are Mandatory to all.
- Now Enter Your Address and State
- Select ID such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Ration Card etc.
- Now Enter Your ID Number
- After filling the all details in forms enter the captcha or code shown in the form.
- That’s all and clicks on Register Link.
- Hence you will successfully register.
Shauchalya Yojana Uttar Pradesh Beneficiary List/Suchi
The government will soon release, the list of all selected applicants under this scheme. The district wise list of UP Toilet Construction scheme will be sent to all local offices and will be displayed there. Beneficiaries will be given the approved amount for the construction of Toilet.
This scheme helps poor people to construct the toilet in their homes. Many times we see that women’s in rural area are going to open places for a toilet. And that is the very risk for their security. Sometimes some are facing rape problem also. To get rid of the toilet in open place and secure the women in rural area Uttar Pradesh Government launches the Uttar Pradesh Toilet Nirmaan Scheme. The form is available online and any poor person can apply in this scheme without any charge. This is the great step taken by Uttar Pradesh Government in the state. Just fill up the Online Application Form for Toilet Construction Request.