UP Police Constable Bharti 2018 | UPP Constable Recruitment 2018 | UP Police Constable Vacancy 41520 Vacancy | UPP Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
Update – The UP Police Constable Bharti 2018 Notification has been released now and soon interested and eligible applicants can apply online
CM Yogi recently gave a speech in which he told that the UP Police Bharti will be conducted after UP Nikay Chunav. Nikay Elections in UP have now completed and the official notification regarding UPP Police Constable Bharti 2018 can be released any time. In this article, we are giving you latest news regarding Uttar Pradesh Police Bharti 2018 . As per the sources, this time 42,000 Police constable vacancies are to be filled for UP Police Recruitment Department. In this particular article, we are going to discuss all about the UP Police Constable Recruitment, the aspects that we will cover will be Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Notification & How to Apply Online. Let’s Get Started Right Away
UP Police Constable Bharti 2018
Before Applying, every interested individual must be aware about the Eligibility Criteria. Once it’s clear that you are eligible, you are Good to Go !
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Constable Recruitment
The minimum qualification for the requirement of UP Police Constable Recruitment is 12th pass. All the 12th pass candidates eligibility for this exam.
There is some physical standard also for the eligibility of this exam.
- The Height of the Male Candidates General Category is 168 CM and
- for ST Candidates it should be 160 CM.
- Weight is according to height but the minimum weight is 50 kg. T
- The chest measurement for general category is 79 cm and 77 cm for ST Category.
- The minimum height for female candidates in the general category is 152 cm and 147 cm for ST. Minimum weight is 40Kg for all categories
For the male candidate, aged should be 18 to 22 Years (General), 18-27 Years (OBC, SC, and ST).
For Female Candidates, age as on 2017 is 18-25 Years (General), 18-30Years (OBC, SC, and ST).
Application Fee for UPP Constable Exam 2018
.The application fee for UP Police Constable Recruitment is 400(Subject to Change) for all categories.
So, These are the eligibility conditions for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Before filling the exam form, check properly the condition for your eligibility criteria.
UP Police Constable Bharti Dates –
Online Application Form Submission Starts From – 22 January 2018
Last Date to Apply Online – 22 Feb 2018
Our Other Articles Related to Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana
- Uttar Pradesh Shauchalya Nirmaan Yojana – Free Toilet Construction Scheme UP
- UP Gopalak Yojana – Dairy Farm Scheme Uttar Pradesh
- UP Police Promotion/Seniority List 2018
- Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2018
You are also advised to take a look at – UP Government Schemes 2018 | UP Sarkari Yojana
UP Police Constable Bharti 2018 – Recruitment
Name of the Recruiting Agency – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB)
Posts to be Filled – Constable and Sub Inspector
Total Number of Expected Posts to be Filled – 41520 Seats
Application Form Filling Mode – Online Only
Fee Payment Mode – Online & Offline
Advertisement Number – Advt. no.-1(112) 2017
UP Police Recruitment Official Portals – uppbpb.gov.in & prpb.gov.in
UP Police Bharti 2018 – Exam Pattern
Syllabus of the UP Police Constable Recruitment exam has 4 sections such as Reasoning, English, General Knowledge, and Math. There is also the provision of negative marking of 0.25 for each answer. No marks will be rewarded for the not attempt questions. Hence answers the questions carefully.
The reasons behind them lakhs of candidates are applying for this job. And due to increasing number of application, the cut off is rising every year. After the waiting for a longer time, the Recruitment of Police Constable will now release. This is the good news for all the aspirants. Now discuss the steps of Application of UP Police Constable Requirement Process 2017. The first exam is objection type. In this paper, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of students marks. After releasing Merit list the selected candidates will call for the PST or physical exam.
UP Police Constable Bharti – Online Application Form 2018/Registration
When it comes to filling the application form, it should be done online. All Candidates must be aware of the online form filling process. Here we are explaining the important aspects –
- Visit the Official portal of UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
- Once there, You need to complete the online registration
- To do so, click on the Candidate Registration Link
- After this you will be redirected to the “Notifications” Page
- Once the notification is released, click on it
- Now you need to complete the candidate registration by entering all the required information
- Then you need to Pay the Application Fee. You can either pay it online or offline
- After the Payment you will have to Submit the Application Form
UPP Police Bharti 2018 – Official Notification pdf Download
The recruitment department always releases official notification regarding the recruitment. This official Notification contains complete information regarding the recruitment process, Eligibility, Application Fee, Examination Dates and the Application form. Usually it is provided as a pdf file which can be downloaded. Here is the direct link of the notification page. Once the UP Police Recruitment Notification is released you can download it. We will also provide the facility to view the application form right here.