TS SSC Reverification, Recounting 2019 | BSE Telangana 10th Revaluation, Rechecking Online Application Form 2019 | Download PDF Application Form
Telangana Education Department released SSC result on 13th May 2019. The overall pass percentage this time is around 92%. Those students who are not satisfied with the marks can use the rechecking (recounting) option. BSE Telangana provides the online facility to apply for Revaluation & Rechecking. In this Article, we are specifically talking about TS SSC Recounting & Rechecking for the Year 2019 Results. Using the Steps given, you can Fill in the Online Application Form.
TS SSC Reverification | Recounting 2019
BSE Telangana gives the opportunity to the students to apply for reverification (RV) & Recounting (RC) of their Answer sheets. This is a great facility which is utilized by the students who are not satisfied with their marks. However, in order to avail of this facility, students need to pay the required fee. The Board decides Fees per subject and depending on the number of subjects you choose for re-checking & recounting, the total amount is calculated.
ALSO READ – PSEB 12th Class Revaluation & Rechecking 2019
Eligibility Criteria: Who Can Apply?
- Class 10 Students of Telangana Board who appeared in SSC Exams in 2019
- Students who want to recheck the papers or recount the marks
BSE Telangana (TS) SSC Reverification, Recounting Application Form 2019 | Apply Online
UPDATE: Online Facility is not available, use the Attached Application form to Apply.
Follow these Steps to Apply for Re-checking or Re-counting of your TS SSC Session 2019 Answer sheets. Here are the Steps:
Application Fee to be Paid:
- Rs. 500 Per Subject for Recounting
- Rs. 1000 Per Subject for Reverification
- Reverification applications should be submitted directly at Counters at Designated Points
- If you have applied for Photostat copy of Valued Answer Sheet, there is no need to Apply for Recounting
- Address Where you can Send Recounting Application is: O/o The Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Chapel Road, Gunfoundry, Nampally, Hyderabad-505001
TS SSC Reverification, Recounting Application Form Download (PDF)
Now, Let’s Discuss the Offline method. Here, you need to Download the Application Form, Take the Print Out, Fill in the Details, Make the Payment via Challan and Submit at the Concerned Office. Here is the Step by Step Process :
- First of All, Download the Application Form PDF file. Here is the Form :
- You Can Download it from HERE
- Once the Application Form is Downloaded, you are advised to study all the information given. Follow the Steps to Submit the Form.
We hope this Article provided information regarding TS SSC Reverification & Recounting. Feel Free to Share your thoughts and Suggestions in the comments section below. More Information can be obtained HERE (Reference)