TS SSC Reverification, Recounting Results 2019 | BSE Telangana 10th Revaluation, Rechecking Result
The Form Filling for Telangana SSC reverification & recounting has completed. All those who applied for BSE Telangana Class 10th Revaluation & Rechecking are eagerly looking for the results. In this Article, we are sharing the process to check TS SSC Reverification & Recounting Result 2019. Follow the Steps given in the Article to check result online
TS SSC Reverification/Recounting Result 2019
BSE Telangana gives the opportunity to the students to apply for reverification (RV) & Recounting (RC) of their Answer sheets. This is a great facility which is utilized by the students who are not satisfied with their marks.
The Form Filling Process for the Year 2019 has completed and participants are waiting for the result declaration. If you have applied for Reverification or Recounting, stay tuned at our website minmini.in for the result declaration.
ALSO READ – PSEB 12th Class Revaluation & Rechecking 2019
BSE Telangana (TS) SSC Reverification, Recounting Result 2019 | Check online @bse.telangana.gov.in
BSE Telangana Portal is the official Portal for All updates regarding Exams and Results. As soon as Telangana SSC Reverification & Recounting Result is declared, you can check it using the steps given:
- First of All, Visit the Official BSE Telangana Portal i.e. bse.telangana.gov.in
- Now, You need to Focus on the “Quick Links” Section because all latest updates and news updates get updated at this section only.
- As soon as the department declared BSE Telangana SSC Reverification & Recounting results, you will see a notification in this section only
- Clicking on that link will take you to the result checking page, where you need to Enter your Roll Number and Other required information
- Finally, Hit the Submit Button to Check your Result
- We at minmini.in wish you Good Luck
Result declaration date is not clear yet but it is expected that Telangana Board 10th Class Reverification & Recounting Result will be available by Second Week of June 2019.