UPDATED: 2019, What you will Learn? :
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange New User Registration, TN Employment Exchange Online Card Renewal, Application Form Filling @ tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in |
All the Job Seekers of Tamilnadu State must register online at the Employment Exchange Official Website to avail various benefits offered by the State Government. Those who have already registered need to renew the Registration Card from time to time. In this article, we are covering both of these Topics i.e. Online Registration & Online renewal at the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange portal tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange New User Registration @ tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
Let’s first talk about the new user registration process. If you haven’t already registered yourself at any Employment exchange in Tamilnadu, you should get it done. There are various benefits of doing so. You can get a job offer from Government recognized agencies and also you can avail various benefits that are given by the State Government to Unemployed people. Here is the process that you need to Follow :
- First of All, Visit the Official Portal i.e. tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- There, you need to click on the “New User ID Registration Link” which is below the Login box
- After this, you need to read the “Terms and Conditions” and click on “I Agree”
- This will Open up the Online Candidate Registration Form
- You need to Fill in this form correctly and press the enter button
- Once you are registered, you will have to Login using “ID” & “Password”
- After Logging in, You will have to provide all the required information and upload required documents
- Once you are done with this, Submit the Details
- Now an Employment Card will be generated which will contain the Registration ID, Registration Date, and Renewal Date
- You can Click on “Print ID Card” to print the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Card or Save it as a PDF file.
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Card Online Renewal @ tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
Let’s now Discuss the Online. Card Renewal Process
- Visit the Official Employment Exchange Website tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in and Login into your Account
- After Logging in, click on the “Update Profile” link and then Click on “Renewal” and then Click on “Candidate Renewal”
- Now the Renewal Form will Open up.
- Enter your Registration No. , Candidate Name, Current Renewal Date & Status & hit the “Renew Button”
- Your Employment Exchange card will now get renewed. Click on Print ID Card to print the renewed card.
You can Directly Click on the Renewal Link at Homepage
We hope that now you have detailed information regarding Tamilnadu Employment Exchange New User Registration as well as Card Renewal Online Process (Updated 2019). Feel Free to Share your thoughts in the comments section below.