Swacch Vidyalaya Puraskar Yojana Online Registration & Application Form Filling 2017-18
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 is the new program started by Minister of Human Resources Development. This is an ambitious scheme launched by Central Government under SBSV. All the Interested Schools can apply for Clean School Award 2017-18. Any school in India is eligible for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Scheme 2017-18. The online applications are already starting for the competition. Schools can fill the form online to participate in this Scheme
Swacch Vidyalaya Puraskar Registration 2017
The main motive of Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Scheme 2017-18 is making all the schools in rural and urban areas make clean and good conditions. Prime Minister Narendra Modi always adopts new policies and programs to fulfill the clean India Initiative. Swachh Vidyalaya Reward Scheme is the best initiative taken by the central government to make all schools clean. When the government will organize different levels of competition in the clean India Motive, the schools are shown more interest in the maintenance of schools.
Both Government and Private Schools can apply:
There is no restriction or limitation of the application of private schools. The reward will be given both Private and Government School. The Clean School Reward Scheme will be organized in both Urban and Rural Area. This is the important initiative under the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar. The schools that are appearing best in the measure of Clean Schools will get the prize from the Minister of Human Resources and Development. The whole Program of Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Scheme 2017-18 is sponsored by Central Government.
Evaluation Criteria :
All the applicants must understand the criteria on the basis of which judgement will be made –
The performance of the schools will be evaluated under the following categories :
- Handwashing with Soap
- Operations and Maintenance
- Behaviour Change and Capacity Building.
Application Last Date: 31st October 2017
Attention all the interested Government and Private Schools because Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 Competition stated now. Schools can register for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar on 1st September 2017 to 31st October 2017. The last Date of receiving under the Clean School Award 2017-18 is 31st October 2017. Hurry and apply before 31st October 2017 to win this competition. The application will receive from online process online. The Government will also boost the Clean India initiative in Rural Area also. That’s why this scheme has been launched in both rural and urban area also.
Swacch Vidyalaya Puraskar Scheme – Online Registration/Form Filling
- You can visit the portal- www.swachhvidyalaya.com. This is the official website of the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Yojna 2017-18. The application will be submitted through online format only.
- Go the link Option B and Click on Online Survey.
- When you open the link the Online Registration Form will display on your screen.
- Now fill all the essential details that are shown in the Application
- After filling the Registration Form Click on Submit Button
- When you successfully submit the Application Form a Password will be generated on your registered Mobile Number.
- Now again log in to the portal with the U-Disk Code and Password.
- Now you have reached on the last state of the registration process, well, now the school will have to all the six section of the online survey.