The Maharashtra State Government is working very hard for the welfare of the local people and here is another step was taken by the government in the form of this Solar Krushi Pump Yojana. What is this yojana? The Maharashtra State Government has started this yojana so as to provide the solar pumps to the farmers at the cheaper rates. The solar pumps will be offered to the farmers at the subsidized rates.
The farmers will just have to pay only 5% of the entire cost of pumps and nothing else. This is such a great benefit which has been now offered to the farmers of Maharashtra state.
Maharashtra Solar Krushi Pump Yojana
What about the contract signed by the government? The Maharashtra Government has now signed a contract for installing about 10,000 solar pumps in the state. This is the reason that the state government of Maharashtra is now providing about 5 Lakh solar pumps to the farmers. Don’t you know the cost of one solar pump? It ranges between RS. 3-5 Lakhs which is almost unaffordable for the farmers but they can now get a great relief while buying the same as the government is now providing a huge subsidy on buying such pumps. This Solar Krushi Pump Yojana is valid in all the districts of Maharashtra. Numerous farmers have already deposited the amount with the government for such installation.
More about Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra-
This ambitious plan has been introduced by Devendra Fadnavis. He stated that the plan will surely work on reducing the much higher costs of the electricity bills of the farmers. This scheme will also boost the industrial sector on getting succeeded. The state government may also have to bear a burden of Rs. 3,500 crore for different metered or unmetered pumps. The government is providing the HP solar pumps under this Mahavitaran Solar Pump Scheme.
Eligibility Criterion to apply
- The applicant farmer must possess a land smaller than about five acres
- The measure of land may extend up to 10 acres as stated by the government
Benefits of Mahavitaran Solar Pump Application-
- The farmers can easily buy the solar pumps at the subsidized rates
- The farmers can now save their energy and money
- The risk of power cuts will also get reduced
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of residence
- Passport Sized Proof
- Proof of land
Maharashtra Solar Pump Distribution Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form 2018
- You can now get the detailed official notification and other complete details via the official link,
- You may also need to contact the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd to apply under this
- The applicant needs to contact Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd for application of Solar water pumps scheme Mahavitaran Solar Pump in Maharashtra.