SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2018 | Online Registration & Application Form Filling – Apply Online @ www.youthforindia.org | Last Date is 5th June 2018
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2018 is a great opportunity for Young professionals or Fresh Graduates to learn & earn. This is a full-time fellowship Program by SBI under which selected candidates will be offered Stipend of Rs. 15000 per month. All the interested and Eligible applicants need to Register Online at the Official portal www.youthforindia.org before the last date i.e. 5th June 2018.
In this article, we are sharing all the important details regarding SBI youth for India Fellowship Program 2018. You will come to know “How to Apply Online”, & Fill in the SBI youth for India Application Form. Let’s Not waste Time and Get Started Right Away.
SBI Youth for India 2018 | Fellowship Registration/Application Form @www.youthforindia.org
Here are the Some of the Key points:
- This Fellowship Program is 13 Months-long Program.
- Selected Applicants will be given the opportunity to work on rural projects with experienced NGOs
- Selected Candidates will not only learn a lot of things but they will also earn as Stipend of Rs. 15000 per month will be given
Note – Apart from Rs. 15000 Per month Stipend, Following Financial support, is given:
- Local Transport Allowance of up to Rs. 1000 per Month
- Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 30,000 is Given after successful completion of Fellowship
- Medical insurance etc.
More Details Regarding this Program can be read from HERE
- Age of the Applicants Should be Between 21 to 32 years
- Applicant should be Indian Citizen
- Young Professionals or Graduates can Apply
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program – Selection Procedure
Candidates Register >> Shortlisted Candidates are Notified >> Shortlisted Candidates Appear for Interview >> Candidates who are Selected in Interview are Notified >> After Confirmation Offer Letter is Sent >> Candidate Join the Program
SBI Youth for India 2018 Registration – Fill Application Form @ www.youthforindia.org
- First of All Visit THIS PAGE
- Click on “Haven’t Registered yet” Link
- Fill in the Registration Form and hit the Submit Button
- Then You need to Login using your Email ID and Password you just Set
- On your First Login, You will be asked to Complete the Profile by providing Address, uploading Image and Providing Social Media Links
- Then you can Proceed by Providing Other Details