Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Yojana | Shramik Balak/Balika Masik Sahayta Yojana Uttar Pradesh | Ravidas Sahayta Yojana UP Panjikaran – How to Apply
The UP State Government has now introduced a new scheme to enhance the education of the children of the laborers. The Scholarship Amount will be credited to the Student Bank Account. The Scheme was initially started for the poor background children who want the financial assistance for their further studies. We all know about the education position and status in Uttar Pradesh. As per the recent reports, Lakhs of Students are not getting their primary education. So, the Government has taken so many initiatives for the welfare of poor students.
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Yojana UP
On the occasion of labor days, CM has announced Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Yojana for the welfare of labor’s children in the state. There are so many scholarship schemes which are running for the education system. This scheme is mainly focused on the children of labors in the state. Maximum two children from a single family can avail the benefits of the scheme. Apply Online for Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Yojana to get the benefit.
Simply read our article to get the detailed information about the most famous Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Scheme. You can also get more details about filling the online application form and benefits by visiting the official portal via www.upbocw.in.
Uttar Pradesh Sant Ravidas Scholarship Scheme 2018
- Uttar Pradesh Government is starting the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Yojana with the joining of labor department of the state.
- The Scheme will provide the benefits to the children of the labors.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students can also take the advantage of this scheme.
- The Matric, ITI, and Polytechnic students are also eligible for this scheme.
- The Laborers must be registered in the labor department so as to can avail the various benefits of this scheme for the higher studies of their children.
- For more details about this UP Scholarship Scheme, you can go to the official portal.
Eligibility for the Scheme-
- Under the Sant Ravidas Scholarship Scheme, children from the labourer (Shramik) Family are Eligible
- The benefit will be taken by only two children from one family.
- The Above (Maximum) Age Limit for the Scheme is 25 Years.
- The Scheme is mainly sponsored by the UP Bhawan and the Narmada Workers Welfare Board.
- Under this Scheme Monthly Benefit will be given to the Children of Laborers studying from Class 1 to Higher Education
Details of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Yojana / Masik Dey
|Class||Monthly Allowance / Maasik Dey|
|Class 1 to 5||Rs. 100|
|Class 6 to 8||Rs. 150|
|Class 8 to 10||Rs. 200|
|Class 11 to 12||Rs. 250|
|ITI and Training Study||Rs. 500|
|Polytechnic Students||Rs. 800|
|Engineering Students||Rs. 3000|
|Medical Students||Rs. 5000|
|Post Graduate Students||Rs. 8000|
|PHD Students||Rs. 12000|
The students who are studying in private schools can also avail the benefit of the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Monthly Allowance Scheme. The private schools can submit the report of their school’s students to the department. They give the data of the students, whose Parents are Register in the Labor Ministers. The Scheme is mainly aimed at the financial students to the labor’s children. Well, this is the impressive step taken by the state government for the benefit of labors family. When they got the scholarship amount in their bank account, they are able to pay their college or school expenses.
How to Apply for Ravidas Shiksha Sahayta Scheme
- Visit the Nearest Shram Vibhag or Tehsil Office
- Submit the School/ Dean Approved Application Form There