Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Yojana List | Free Smartphone Scheme Chhattisgarh List – District Wise Sanchar Kranti Yojana Beneficiary Suchi by Name | SKY Yojana List | chips.gov.in Sanchar Kranti list
Hello Friends! As you know the President Ram Nath Kovind recently launched the Sanchar Kranti Yojana in Chhattisgarh. As per this Scheme, around 50 lakh free Smartphones will be given to the Beneficiaries. In this Article, we are sharing the method using which, you can check the List of Beneficiaries under Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Scheme. Let’s get started.
Sanchar Kranti Yojana List
This Scheme to Provide Free Smartphones across the state was included in the budget. Many people were waiting for this scheme to launch. Recently i.e. on 26th July, President of India, Mr. Ram Nath Kovind announced this scheme. The Distribution of Free Smartphones in the state will take place in two phases.
Check CG Sanchar Kranti Yojana List 2019
You can the List online from the Official Site (chips.gov.in) using the given steps. Let’s Get started:
- First of All, Visit the Official Portal i.e. http://www.chips.gov.in/
- In the “Notification” Section in the website, Click on “Sanchat Kranti Yojana” list
- This will Open the Dedicated page related to this scheme and you will see these options:
- Click on the Link that says “List of Beneficiaries”
- Now, Select your District, Block, etc and hit the Submit button to see the list of eligible applicants
It was even mentioned in the Official Notification of Sanchar Kranti Yojana that the List will be uploaded on the “CHIPS” Portal.
Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Yojana List – Suchi 2019
Interested People can also check the beneficiary list, as per the IPPE2 SECC Data. Here are the Steps:
- Visit the IPPE2 SECC Data Page
- First of All, Select your State, then District
- Then Select the Tehsil and Gram Panchayat
- Hit the Submit Button to See the List
We highly recommend interested people to use the First Method to check the name in the Suchna Kranti Yojana Chhattisgarh List. You can also use this second method also but currently, there is no clarity regarding this one