RTE Gujarat Admission 2019-20 | RTE Gujarat Online Application 2019 | RTE Gujarat Online Registration @rtegujarat.org
UPDATE – Admit Card is Now Released for RTE Gujarat Admission 2019-20
The Admission in RTE (Right to Education) Gujarat 2019-20 has already started. Under this Program Admission into first Class will take place. As per the RTE Act 2009, It is mandatory for all private schools to accept 25% admissions of children Belonging to the Disadvantaged groups. The education for all such admitted students will be free. In this article, we will share the step by step RTE Gujarat 2019-20 Admission Process & Online Application Form Filling. The Parents of Eligible Children must follow the given steps in order to complete the registration process.
Update – On 10th January 2018, Gujarat High Court directed the State Government to ensure that All Schools Affiliated to State Board Must implement 25% Reservation to Poor Children.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2019-20
Online Registration/Application Form Filling Process is mandatory to avail Benefit of RTE Gujarat Scheme. However, there are many other aspects that should be understood properly by the parents/guardian. Applicants must ensure that their Children meet the minimum eligibility criteria. So, before Going to the registration process, Let’s discuss these important aspects.
Gujarat RTE 1st Class Admission Schedule 2019-20
Online Form Filling has Already Started. Recently Admit card is also released, Soo result will be available online.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Child Must belong to a Poor Family and Parents must provide necessary documents (BPL Family)
- As per the rules, the Age of the child must be more than 3 Years and less than 6 years
We Highly recommend interested Parents to these Notifications for More Clarification Regarding Eligibility & Admission Aspects:
Required documents for RTE Gujarat Admission
There is Big List of Documents that must be available with the Parent/Guardian of Child to be Admitted in the School. Here is the Complete List of Documents –
Required Document Acceptable Certificates Address Proof Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card /Notarised Rent Agreement Parent’s Caste Certificate Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate Birth Certificate Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notorized Affidavit Photograph Passport size colour photograph Parent’s Income Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate BPL Card No BPL Card NDNT Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate Orphan Orphanage Certificate/Guardian Notorized affidavit Child in Need of Care and Protection Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate Children belonging to Child care Institution Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers Labour & Employment Dept Certificate Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy Civil Surgeon Certificate CWSN Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%) HIV affected Children Civil Surgeon Certificate Child Aadhar card Copy of Child Aadhar Card Parent's Aadhar Card Copy of Parent's Aadhar Card Bank Details Child or parent's passbook copy
RTE Gujarat Admission Procedure
As mentioned before, Online Registration is mandatory! But Kindly Understand that it is not the single step that is associated with RTE Gujarat Admission. Here is the Complete Procedure –
Step 1 – Online Application Submission
Step 2- Submitting the Submitted form (Printed) at the Receiving Center
Step 3 – The Form will Go for Approval to the DPEO
Step 4 – Online Seat Allocation
Step 5 – Printing the Admit Card
Step 6 – Visiting the School with Admit Card for Admission
So, As you can See there are Total Six Steps.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2019-20 | Online Application/Registration
From 12th March 2018 Onwards, the Online Applications can be submitted online. Here is the Step by Step Guide :
- First of All Visit the Official Page of RTE Gujarat i.e. rte.orpgujarat.com
- Once there, Click on the “Online Application” Link
- Now Another page will Open up, Click on “New Admission”
- Now the Online Application Form Will Appear. Enter All the required information and click on “Save and Continue”
- After this, You will be taken to another page, where you need to Fill other asked details
- Then Your Application Number will be generated
- In the Next Step, You will Have to Apply for Schools. You will See the List of Schools in which you Can Apply. Mark them and Apply
- Once your Request is submitted and recorded successfully, You will see the Complete Submitted Form. Take a look at it and make sure everything you have entered, selected is correct. Take the Print out of the Form
- Your Application is now Submitted
- Now You need to Visit the “Receiving center” and Submit the Printed Application Form
After Submitting the Form at the Receiving center, You will have to wait Till your Application is Approved
RTE Gujarat Admission 2019-20 | View Application Status
There is an online facility to Check the Status of your Submitted Application using which you can find out the current status of RTE Gujarat 2018-19 Admission. Here are the Steps :
- First of All visit the Application Status checking Page
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth to Check the Current Status of your Application
We hope that now you have detailed information regarding RTE Gujarat Admission 2019-20. Feel Free to Share your thoughts in the comments section below.