Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana | PMRY Application Form Download | How to Apply for PM Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) 2018
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana– Numerous people are still unemployed in the country. That why the Central Government has launched a new scheme last year. The name of the scheme is Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY).
The government started this yojana to target the youth and young women as well. The youth will get the proper training. Not only training but they will also get the loan to start their own business. The Central Government has invited the applications via online mode. The unemployed candidates having their matriculation certificate can get benefits under the scheme. Only selected candidates will get the training and loan. Candidates must have an age between 18 to 35 years.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana [PMRPY]
Objective : Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Prosahan Yojana aims to help the Employers so that new employment opportunities could be generated. Under this Scheme, the Government of India will pay 8.33% EPS contribution of the Employer. This Scheme gives a great opportunity to the Employers as well as it will create new job opportunities in the country.
PMRPY – Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Prosahan Yojana /Employment Scheme Eligibility
Employer/Establishment Eligibility Criteria:
- Should be Registered with EPFO and have a valid LIN (Labour Identification Number)
- Valid Organizational Pan is required
- Valid Bank Account Details are required
Employees Eligibility Criteria:
- Employees who have joined the organization under PMRPY on or after 1st April 2016 will be benefitted under this scheme
- Aadhaar linked UAN is mandatory
- Age criteria- 18 to 35 years
- Family income of the candidates must be Rs. 24,000 or below
- Minimum 10th class certificate is required
- ITI passed will also get the technical training
- There is a goal of targeting about 11 Lakh Beneficiaries
- Government will pay 33% as EPS contribution
- The program has dual benefits
- The employers will get incentives for increasing the employment opportunities
- More workers will get the jobs
- SC/ST – 22.5 Percent
- OBC – 27 Percent
PM Employment Scheme / Rojgar Prosahan Yojana (PMRPY) 2018
The submissions for the applications will be held at the workplace of Deputy Commissioner in Delhi. The District PMRY agency will be regulated and examined by the countryside agencies.
Benefits of the yojana-
- The applicants will get a subsidy of about15% to 20%
- Numerous small sectors will get Rs. 1 Lac
- 2 Lac will be offered for other activities
- One can now start his/her business with up to Rs. 10 lac loan amount
Rojgar Yojana Application Form Download – Apply Online?
- The interested candidates can now apply online via its official website, https://pmrpy.gov.in/