Online PF Withdrawal | How to Withdraw Full or Partial EPF Online | Online Application Form for Withdrawing Employee Provident Fund
Now the process of withdrawal PF/EPF becomes online. This is the great step in the help of people by the system. Now anyone can withdrawal online from 1 May 2017. On the occasion of Labor Day EPFO announced that all the EPF members can withdrawa their PF through online process. The members who have updated their UAN and seeded their Know Your Customer process or Aadhaar with EPFO will be able to get the benefit of for PF Final/Partial Settlement, PF Withdrawal and Pension Withdrawal Benefit from their UAN Directly.
Online PF Withdrawal | Partial/Full EPF Withdrawal Using Online Application Form
Online Process will reduce the time for withdrawal EPF Online:
The system will reduce the PF withdrawal time from 20 days to few hours. Here we state you how to apply for EPF Withdrawal online. What are the process and requisite? Here you can get all the essential information regarding the online process of PF Withdrawal System. This system really reduces the problems of employees who are facing issues to get their PF Claims. This will also reduce the paperwork of the EPFO. Hence the new system will be beneficial for both Employees and Management.
Eligibility for Withdrawal EPF Online:
- The application should not be working at the time of application of the claim in an organization that is come under the Employees Provident Fund and other important provisions Act, 1952.
- A withdrawal claim of EPF can be submitted after 2 months of the last date of job or employment.
No Need to Interact with Employer
When you complete the whole process, then you don’t need to interact with your employer. You can easily get your claim in the bank account directly. This is a beneficial step taken by EPFO in the favor of employees.
Apply Online for PF Withdrawal – Online form For Employees Provident Fund Withdrawal
- First, you should log in on the UAN website portal to apply for online PF withdrawal,
- Fill your details
- Now checks the KVC Details are correct and identified that they are correct or not.
The KVC should be verified by your employer or company:
- Your Date of Joining and Date of Resign should be available on the EPFO Portal.
- Aadhaar should be verified.
- You’re Bank Details and the IFSC Code of the Branch transfer would be through online process.
Now select the option of your claim such as
- Full PF Settlement
- PF Part Withdrawal
- EPS Withdrawal
- If you are applying online EPF Withdrawal then you don’t require to submit scanned documents online
- Now fill form 19 and form 10C for EPF Online Withdrawal
- Now EPFO will verify your PF Claim using OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number or linked with your UAN.
- EPFO will get your all the essential details such as KVC, Aadhaar details form UIDAI. After that, your online PF Claim will be in processed and your bank account will be credited with your PF Claim amount.
- You can also track claim status from UAN official member portal itself.