Odisha Fish Farming Subsidy Scheme | Fish Pond Yojana Odisha
The State Government of Odisha is launching the new initiative for the farmers of Odisha. The scheme is mainly focused on the fish farmers. If you are living in Odisha and engaging in the fish farming activity then this is the great news for you. And here we come with the Full Details of Odisha Fishery Project 2018. The initiative is named as Fish Pond Scheme Odisha 2018. The Chief Minister of Odisha is Launching this scheme to promote Fresh Water Fishes Production in the state. the main motive of the scheme has motivated the farmers through the Fresh Water Aquaculture, and to fulfill this motive state government will provide the subsidy on these plans.
Fish Pond Yojana Odisha
- Scheme Name: Odisha Fish Farming Scheme 2018
- Name of the State Launching the Scheme: Odisha
- Date of Launching the Scheme 27-11-2017
- Motive of the Scheme — To Motivate the Farmers in the state for Fresh Water Aquaculture in the State
- Budget of the Scheme – 96 Crore
- Total Propose Land: 2200 Hectare
- Loan Subsidy Percentage: 50 Percent
- 25 Lak Subsidy Amount
The Scheme was announced by the scheme on the occasion of Fisheries and Animal Development Department Organized Workshop. State preferred the freshwater fish in a large number of an amount from the past previous year. Hence, to fulfill the motive of this scheme, CM Give the Subsidy to the farmers.
The motive of the Scheme is to reduce the loan burden amount on the farmers and increasing the freshwater fisheries in the state. When the production is increasing in the state, the percentage of Empowerment is also increasing. After the scheme, so many Workers are engaged in this Employment Scheme.
Odisha Fish Farming Subsidy Scheme | Fish Pond Yojana 2018
- Every Farmer of the Odisha will get the land of 2 Hectares for the fish farming. on the 2 Hectares, the area of 1 hectares will be free to the farmer. In the two hectares area, farmers had built their water body. For this work, Government if Odisha granted the loan if 8.5 lakh to the farmers.
- This 8.5 Lakh Loan, the half amount will be paid to the Farmer and half of the amount by Odisha Government. This means farmer have to pay only 4.25 Lakh.
- You can get this loan scheme of any water body or pond.
- The two hectares will granted for each farmer, in which 1 hectares is used for fish farming. As the half amount will be paid by the government.
Apply for Fish Pond Scheme Odisha | Application Form
Odisha Government will provide the subsidy on the loan of the farmers, for the development of fresh groundwater in the state. The main focus is increasing the freshwater fishes production in the state. This step is also increasing the Employment in the state. The share of fresh fishes water in the state is increasing now and Government also takes the important initiative in the forms of different schemes. The supervision of this scheme is conducted by the fisheries department of the state.
Soon the government will release instructions regarding Applying for this Scheme.