Nanda Gaura Kanya Dhan Yojana | Uttarakhand Kanya Yojana Rs. 51000 Scheme 2018 | Online Application form/Registration
Uttarakhand Government has released the latest Nanda Gaura Yojana for the welfare of girls in the state. The main aim of the scheme is to increase the sex ratio in the state. Uttarakhand is one of the states, where the sex ratio is in a very poor situation. Thus, the new government will take this initiative to get rid of this issue. According to the Nanda Gaura Scheme 2018, the government will provide the financial assistance on the birth of the girl child. The financial help will be given to the parents of the girl child. To avail, the benefit of this scheme applicant should have the residence of Uttarakhand State.
Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Kanya Dhan Yojana
- The Child Development and Social Welfare Department were already running this scheme as Nanda Devi Scheme. Now the name of the scheme will change as Nanda Gaura Yojana.
- Nanda Gaura Kanya Dhan Scheme is the social welfare scheme, which is mainly focused on increasing sex ratio in the state. The government is adopting this scheme as the increasing sex ration in the state.
- According to the Yojana, the government will provide the amount of 51,000 on the birth of girl child. The benefit amount will be given to the applicant girl child till her marriage.
- Now, the central government will merge all the state government schemes related to the daughters.
Seven Installments of Nanda Gaura Kanya Scheme | Total Rs. 51000 benefit
There are 7 different steps for providing the financial assistance amount to the girl child.
- At the time of birth, — 5000
- At the Time of First Birthday—5000
- When Passing Higher Secondary—5000
- When Passing Intermediate—5000
- When Complete Graduation—10,000
- At the time of Marriage—16000
Therefore, the total amount will be paid at Rs 51,000 to the girl child in 7 installments.
Eligibility for Nanda Gaura Kanya Yojana
- The applicant family should be the permanent residence of Uttarakhand.
- The family income in the urban area should not exceed than 42,000.
- Rural Area Income Criteria is 36,000.
- The girl child should be born in the government hospital or Mother-Child Centre.
- The applicant should attach the Date of Birth Certificate.
- Before the birth of girl child, the mother name should be registered in any government hospital or Anganwadi Centre during the pregnancy period.
- The girl age should be less than 25 at the time of marriage.
- The family of the girl child should belong to SC/ST or BPL Category.
- The maximum number of girl child in a family for availing the benefit of this scheme is 2
Nanda Gaura Kanya Yojana Uttarakhand – Apply Online | Form
- First, you should go to the official website of Nanda Gaura Kanya Yojana.
- Find or search for Nanda Gaura Kanya Yojana
- Now, Click on the link of Apply Now
- You can download the form of the scheme in a prescribed format and fill it correctly. You can also fill the form online.