MP Rojgar Mela | Madhya Pradesh Govt. Job Fair | Online Application Form & Registration
About the Rojgar Mela- As you all know that the unemployment is still there in several states, the MP State Government has now decided t take a step forward towards eliminating such unemployment. The Honourable Chief Minister of MP, Shivraj Chauhan has announced to organize the MP Rojgar Mela 2018. The mela will be organized to offer the suitable jobs to the deserving and qualified candidates. The qualified and unemployed youth of MP state can now get different opportunities to build up their career.
MP Rojgar Mela 2018
The Main objective of the MP State Government is to reduce the unemployment and to offer the job opportunities to the deserving candidates. The candidates will get the jobs on the basis of their performances, eligibility criteria, and personal interview. The candidates need to pass all the stages of selection to get their dream job. This Rojgar Mela will be organized in all the districts of Madhya Pradesh. The deserving men and women need not go outside the state to get the suitable jobs as the MP state is now offering them the jobs in their own state. The eligible candidates can now apply online via an official portal of MP State Government.
Don’t you want to register your name for the MP Rojgar Mela 2018? Yes? What are you waiting or then? Simply read the entire article and get the detailed information about the facts such as eligibility, documents required, registration forms, and much more.
Which companies will participate?
Don’t you want to know about the companies who may participate in this MP Job Fair? Don’t get panic; you may get a golden chance as numerous Multinational Companies are participating in this Job Fair in MP. Apart from this, numerous domestic or national companies will also participate in the fair. Some of these well-reputed companies are Reliance, ICICI Bank, Met Life, Travel Holidays, City Wood Hospital, and numerous others.
Eligibility Criterion to apply online-
- The candidate must possess an age between 18 to 40 years as on 01-07-2018
- Candidates must possess their 5th class or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- The online applications for MP JOb fair has been started from 01 January 2017
- You can register online on or before 31 December 2017
- The candidates can apply for renewal on or before 31 December 2017
- Job Fair will start in January 2018
Documents to be submitted-
- Marksheet of your 10th class/SSC
- Marksheet of Diploma (if any)
- Marksheet and Diploma Certificate of ITI
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of disability (if any)
- If you are an Ex-Servicemen then you need to submit the discharge certificate as well
Apply Online MP Rojgar Mela | Online Registration & Application form
The eligible candidates can either submit their application forms with attached documents to the employment office or they can fill their online application forms to register themselves via these simple steps-
- Simply, visit Official Portal
- Click on “MP Rojgar Mela 2018″
- Read out the information carefully and start filling your form
- Submit your accurate details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click on SUBMIT
- The direct link for online registrations is-