Meri Fasal Mera Byora | Haryana Govt. Launches Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal | Complete Online Registration of Crops Details by 15th September 2018 | Fill Online Application Form @edisha.gov.in
Haryana Government has recently launched “Meri Fasal – Mera Vyora” Portal/Website. At this website farmers will be able to register their crops details online.After the successful online registration at Meri Fasal Mera Vyora Official website, farmers will be able to take advantages of various government schemes. Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) will assist the farmers towards online registration form filling process. The registration can be done at the edisha Portal i.e. edisha.gov.in.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana – Scheme by State Govt.
This scheme is surely going to benefit the Farmers of Haryana State. Those who will register online will be able to sell their agricultural produce at MSP (Minimum Selling Price) as set by the government. VLE’s will help the farmers to get registered. Each VLE will be given Rs. 5 per khewat as incentive.
Update – Kharif Crop Details can be Registered online before the last date i.e. 15th September 2018
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana – Online Registration of Crop Details @ edisha.gov.in
In order to register Crop Details online, you can follow these given steps:
- First of All Visit the edisha portal @ edisha.gov.in
- Once there, Click on the link “Meri Fasal Mera Byora”
- After Clicking on this Link, Online Application Form will open up
- First of All Select your District, Tehsil, Season, Mandi Area, Village and Name of the Land owner & Khewat
- After Entering these details, click on the “Search” Button
- The information will be shown below, Click on the link to view the details
- Now, you will see the online form where you will be asked to enter the Crop Details. Along with the Crop Details, Personal Information Should also be entered
- In order to verify your mobile , OTP will be sent on your mobile number
- Submit the form and Note down the reference number
This Online System of Farmer’s Crop Registration will help the farmers to get benefit of various schemes, get MSP on their Crop Produce and also it will help the government to maintain online records of beneficiary farmers. Let’s hope Meri Fasal Mera Vyora Scheme becomes a huge success in Haryana.