Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Samman Yojana List – District Wise Taluka, Gram Panchayat Wise/ Nagar Panchayat Wise
Update – The New List of Loan Waiver can now be Checked Online.
Earlier this year, Maharashtra Government launched a scheme to waive off Loans of Farmer brothers. This scheme was given the name – Chattrapati Shivaji Shetkari Samman Yojana. Thousand of Farmers applied under this scheme. Short name of the Scheme CSMSSY. Now, the government has released the final list containing the name of all those farmers who will be benefited under this scheme. If you, or your any known person applied for this scheme, Now is the time to check that if you Loan has been waived off or not.
In this article, we will be guiding you to check the Shetkari Samman Yojana Final Farmer list. This list is available for Every Gram Panchayat/Nagar Panchayat & Taluka of Every District. Along with the step by step information, we also have presented the direct link to check your Name in the Farmer Loan Waiver List of Maharashtra. Let’s Get Started –
CSMSSY (csmssy.in) Farmer List 2019 – Shetkari Samman Yojana Maharashtra List Online
Here are the steps to check name in the list –
- Visit the Official Page of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana (Link at the End)
- On the right-hand side, you will see a section -“List of Applicants“
- Click on the link to open up another page.
- Select your District, Taluka & Gram Panchayat or Nagar Parishad
The page will look like this –
Note – If you are facing any problem in checking the list, USE THIS DIRECT LINK
- After this, you will have to click on “Search” Button
- Soon, you will see the name of all the eligible applicants under this Scheme
- All details of the applicants will be shown, Application ID, Farmer Name, Date of Registration & Date of Application will be there.
Maharashtra Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme List 2019 – District/Taluka/Pamchayat Wise (csmssy.in)
If your name exists in this list, this means that you have been benefited under the Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme in Maharashtra and all your debts will be cleared off. This is a great initiative by the Maharashtra Government and clearly something to look up by other state governments. Our Farmer brothers & Sisters surely deserve more schemes like this so that they can continue feeding the country.
Registered Farmers Can Check the Details by Logging into their Account. Here are the Steps :
- First of All Visit this Page – https://csmfs.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Enter your Username and Password and Log in
- After Logging in, You can Check the Details Easily
Note – Those farmers who are not registered yet, Can Register Online
Note – if you are facing any problem. you are advised to contact the nearest AAPALE Sarkar Center