Kerala Higher Secondary Plus One Single Window Submission (SWS) 2019-20 | Kerala Plus One Admission Online Registration | Kerala Board +1 Online Registration Application Form Apply Online @hscap.kerala.gov.in
The Admissions to Kerala Higher secondary Plus One class have started Online from May 2019 onwards. All those students who have passed Class 10th Examination need to complete the Single Window Submission for Kerala Plus one Registration 2018. In this article, we are sharing the step by Step Guide to Fill in the Online Application Form.
The Online Facility of Filling Application Forms now available at the HSCAP Website. All the Interested and Eligible Applicants are Advised to Read the Prospectus as Well as the Online Application Submission Manual before proceeding for Kerala Plus 1 Online Admission 2019-20
Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 | HSCAP +1 Online Registration Form
Before Proceeding, Kindly take a look at the Important Dates Regarding Kerala Higher Secondary Plus One Admission 2019-20
Complete Schedule :
- Commencement of Application submission: 10.05.2019
- Closing of Application Submission: 23.05.2019
- Trial allotment: 28.05.2019
- First Allotment: 04.06.2019
- Second Allotment: 10.06.2019
- Classes start on 13.06.2019
The Prospectus is Also available Online. Before Applying Online, It is Highly recommended to Study the Prospectus.
[wonderplugin_pdf src=”https://www.minmini.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hscap-kerala-student-manual.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600px” style=”border:0;”]
You can Also DOWNLOAD it
The Department has also released a manual for Students explaining details regarding Applying Online.
Kerala Plus One Admission Online Registration 2019 | +1 Application Form
- First of All visit the Official Website – http://hscap.kerala.gov.in/
- On the Left Hand Side, Click on the Link “Apply Online – SWS”
- Now, another page will Open up, Where you will be asked to Select your District
- After Selecting your District, Click on Submit Button
- Now, the Online Application Form Will Open up:
- Select your SSLC Scheme, Enter Register Number, Passing Month, Year of Passing, Date of Birth, Fee Payment mode, etc.
- After Entering All this, Hit the Submit Button
Students Can Also check their Last Rank & WGPA Details Online. In order to Do this, Follow these Steps :
- Visit this Page – http://hscap.kerala.gov.in/statreport/lastrank.php
- Select the Name of Your District first
- Then Select your School name from the list
- Then you need to Select the Category
- Then Select your Course
- Hit the “view” Button, In order to View the Last Rank & WGPA Details