Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 Registration | Kailash Yatra 2018 Online Registration | Apply Online for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018
All the interested Pilgrims for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 are hereby informed that online registrations are now open. Interested People will have to fill in the online application form first. You can choose your journey either via Lipulekh Pass or Nathu La. In this article, we are providing you detailed information regarding online registration. Also we have given the complete schedule/time table of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra for Year 2018.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 Registration
Online Registration Started From – 20th February 2018
Last Date of Registering Online – 23rd March 2018
Yatra Dates – June to September 2018
Total Number of Batches This Year – 18 (Lipulekh Pass) & 10 (Nathu La)
Available Yatra Routes – 1) Lipulekh Pass 2)Nathu La Pass
Here is the Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicant Must be a Citizen of India
- Age of the Applicant should be at least 18 years and no more than 70 years as on 1st January 2018
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or less.
- He/She Must Possess Passport valid for minimum 6 months as on 1st September of the current year
- Applicant should be Physically & Mentally Fit
The concerned department has also released Travel Guide and Complete Time Table of Yatra. The Direct Links to download these are given at the end of article. Let’s Now proceed to Online registration process.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Online Registration 2018
- First of All You Need to Register Here
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Password & Mobile Number
- Finally Enter the Captcha Code and Hit “Enter”
- You will see this Notification :
- Now Open up your Email and Activate your account
- You will be redirected to Login page, where you need to Enter your Email ID and Password
- Click on “नया पंजीकरण”
- In the Next Page the opens Up, Accept the rules and click on “Continue”
- You will have to Enter your Passport Number, Date of Birth, Passport Validity Date & Continue
- Then Fill in the Online Registration Form
Kailash Masarovar Yatra 2018 – Apply Online
- The Selection to Different Routes & Batches will be done via computer generated selection process
- Selected Applicants will be intimated on their Email ID & Mobile Numbers
- After the Computerized Draw, Selected Applicants will have to confirm their participation by crediting non-refundable Confirmation Amount (Details Given in the Fee Section)
Required Documents :
Selected Pilgrims need to Carry Following Documents :
- Ordinary Indian passport,valid for at least six months as on 01 September of the current year.
- Photograph – color, passport size (6 copies).
- Indemnity Bond executed on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100, or as applicable locally, and authenticated by a First Class Magistrate, or Notary Public.
- Undertaking for evacuation by helicopter in case of emergency.
- Consent Form for cremation of mortal remains on Chinese side in case of death there.