Jharkhand Johar Yojana 2018 | Poultry Farm Loan Scheme Jharkhand | 4 Lakh Poultry Farm Loan Yojana in Jharkhand – How to Apply Online
Generally, the Jharkhand State Government has already issued numerous schemes for the welfare of society. This time, Raghubar Das (Chief Minister) of Jharkhand State has initiated one more scheme named as “Jharkhand Johar Yojana“. JOHAR basically stands for Jharkhand’s Opportunities for Harnessing Rural Growth. The government has taken this initiative for the marriage of daughters belonging to poor families.
Simply read our entire article to get all related updates and information. You can now easily apply for the Poultry Farm Loan Scheme by getting the complete details from this article.
Jharkhand Johar Yojana
The poor families need not face financial crises anymore. The main objective of the yojana is to help such families by providing them the financial assistance. The scheme is about reserving the provisions for the marriages of poor daughters belonging to the BPL families. This Jharkhand Johar Yojana will organize the group marriages. Not only this, but numerous employment opportunities will also be provided to unemployed people.
The scheme is also known as the Poultry Farm Loan Scheme. Under this scheme, an amount of about Rs. 4 Lakhs will be provided for the poultry farming. The government will purchase the eggs being obtained from the chicken through this poultry system. A World Bank has been set up for providing this financial help to the rural-based people. One of the main objectives of this Poultry Farm Loan Scheme is to make the villagers be self-reliant.
Jharkhand Poultry Farm Loan Yojana | Johar Yojana 2019
- A financial assistance will be provided to the BPL categories under this scheme. Apart from this, an amount of Rs. 11 – 11000 will also be provided to the newly married couples.
- The scheme was launched on 17th Jul 2017 in a Cabinet’s meeting
- Shri Raghubar Das (Chief Minister) officially passed the scheme
- A new implementation in the scheme has also been announced by the State Government
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand and must belong to the BPL category
- The applicant must have to provide the residentship of the state
- The newly-wed couples can also claim for the benefits of the scheme
A budget of about Rs. 40 Crore has been sanctioned by the Jharkhand State Government.
Benefits of the Yojana
- The scheme will provide the benefits to the needy people belonging to rural areas
- This Jharkhand Johar Yojana will provide more job opportunities to the rural area people
- The government will also provide a financial assistance for the daughter’s marriage belonging to the poor families
- This Poultry Farm Loan Scheme will also provide different benefits to the newly married couples
Apply Online for Jharkhand Johar Yojana | Poultry Farm Loan Scheme 2019 | Application Form
Do you want to apply for the scheme? You need not face any hassles, just follow these simple steps-
- Simply visit the official website of Jharkhand,
- Go to the option “Upload Content”
- Select NRLM under the section of departments
- Now, click on JOHAR option
- You will get the application form in the pdf file format
- Fill the accurate details and submit your form
[wonderplugin_pdf src=”https://www.minmini.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/JOHAR-Yojana-2018-ilovepdf-compressed.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600px” style=”border:0;”]
Visit the Official Portal for More Details