Step by Step Details of IRCTC iMudra Wallet Online Registration Process | IRCTC Account Login & Other Info | Book Ticket using IRCTC ewallet | irctc.co.in eWallet Account Create
Recently, IRCTC has launched a new facility for passengers. Department has launched ewallet. This ewallet service is named as iMudra. Using iMudra, One can easily pay ticket money online. However, in order to avail the Benefits, one must Register Online for iMudra ewallet. In this Article, we are sharing detailed information of IRCTC ewallet along with the registration details. Let’s get Started.
IRCTC iMudra eWallet Registration
In order to avail the Benefits of IRCTC ewallet service “iMudra”, one must complete the online registration process. After registration, you will be able to use the wallet. Using this ewallet, the online ticket booking payment can be done easily. Before moving towards the registration process, Let’s understand various features and benefits of IRCTC ewallet service.
Advantages of IRCTC ewallet:
- You will be able to perform secure Transactions
- Booking time will be reduced significantly using this service
- You can save Payment Gateway charges by choosing ewallet as a payment method
- Online Account Management and Top up Services
- No dependency on third parties like Banks & Other wallets
Features of IRCTC ewallet Facility
User Verification made easy: All the users of this service will be verified via their PAN or Aadhaar Card
High Security: Transaction Password or PIN have to entered by the user every time which makes this service more secure and trustworthy
Complete History: Users of this app can log in into their IRCTC ewallet account and check transaction history
Easy Refund: In case of Cancellation, the refund amount will be credited instantly to user’s IRCTC ewallet account
How to Register Online for IRCTC iMudra wallet
- First of All, Interested users need to Visit the Official Portal i.e. irctcimudra.com
- Click on the “Sign up” Link for First-time User Registration
- Enter the Required Information and Click on Continue.
- Now you will get an OTP on the mentioned mobile number
- Enter the OTP to Complete the Registration Process
- Now Login using the Chosen username and password and go to the dashboard
- You will be asked to complete “KYC”. You can Choose from “Full” or “Minimum KYC Options”
After this, you will be taken to the Dashboard. Now you can Access all features of this IRCTC ewallet. Load the money and use it for ticket booking as well as at other places also.
We Hope that this article explained the IRCTC iMudra ewallet registration & usage details clearly. Feel Free to Add your Comments in the section below.