IPU Online Counselling Registration 2018 @ ipuadmissions.nic.in | IPU Counselling 2018-19 Procedure | IPU Counselling 2018 – Online Registration for MBA,MCA,BCA, BA LLB/BBA LLB, B.ED, BBA, BA(JMC), LE to B.Tech (Diploma Holders), B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree, M.Com(H) Courses
All the students who want to take admission in IPU for session 2018-19 are hereby informed that Online Counselling starts from 14th June 2018 Onwards. In this article, we are sharing the Steps/Procedure for IPU Counselling 2018-19. If you are interested and eligible, kindly follow the Given steps to get Started.
IPU Counselling 2018 – Online Registration
In the recent notification published on 11th June 2018, IPU has clearly confirmed that the Online Counselling will take place on 14th June 2018 on or before 4:00 pm. In the notification, it has been also mentioned that Schedule of choice/ Preference Filling for Colleges/ Institutes and Further Process will be Displayed on 18th June 2018.
Before proceeding further, Let’s Discuss few important things.
It is important to know that who is Eligible to take part in IPU Counselling? All the CET Qualified Candidates are Eligible to take Part.
Counseling Participation Fee
Every Participating Applicant will have to submit the Fee of Rs. 1000. This Fee has to be paid via Indian Bank Challan or Through Online Mode.
After the Online Counselling Registration, Document Verification Process will take place. The verification of documents will be done from 14th June to 20th June 2018 at designated centers.
Required Documents for Document Verification
- IPU Counselling Registration Slip
- CET 2018 Admit Card
- Class 10th Marksheet/Certificate in Original an Attested Photocopies by Gazetted Officer
- Original Character Certificate
IPU Online Counselling 2018-19 | Registration Procedure @ipuadmissions.nic.in
- First of All, Visit the Official Portal of IPU Admissions i.e. ipuadmissions.nic.in
- Once there, Go to the section that Says “Online Counselling 2018-19”
- Click on the Link to proceed
- Now, in the First Step, you will have to Pay Participation Fee
- Pay Rs. 1000 Fee via challan or Through online Mode
- After Successful Fee payment, You will be able to Register yourself for Online Counselling
- After Successful Registration, You will have to Appear at the Designated Centers for Document Verification
Note – Do not Forget to take the Print out of Counselling Registration Slip while going for Document Verification.
For More Details regarding IPU 2018-19 Online Counselling Process/Procedure, Document Verification etc., you are advised to Download & Study the Official Notification released on 11th June 2018.