Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2019 | 2.5 Lakh Rs. Award – Intercaste Marriage Application Form
The main objective of Intercaste Marriage Scheme is to promote the intercaste Marriage but if it is done with a Dalit. This initiative is being taken by the union ministry with a view to eliminating the cast bars. The Government has decided to give the reward to the newly married couple of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Though, this is not the first time when such type of initiative is taken by the Government. The same kind of scheme was also being launched by the Government in the past years, but at that time, there were some conditions regarding the total annual income of the married couple.
Intercaste Marriage Scheme
Earlier, it was said that Intercaste Marriage Scheme will be beneficial for those who will marry with a Dalit. But a condition was imposed regarding the total annual income of the family. As per the provisions of the scheme total income of the family should not be more than Rs. 5 lakh per annum. So because of this condition, only a few numbers of couples could take the benefits of the Scheme.
As per records, only 5 couples could take the incentives from the Scheme in the year 2014-2015. And around 72 couples took the benefits of the same in the year 2015-2016. Therefore, to make highly promotion and with a view to encouraging people for Intercaste Marriage and that too involving a Dalit, The Government has decided to provide the incentive of Rs 2.5 lakh and that too without any condition of an annual income of the people.
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the Eligibility Criteria :
In order to avail the incentives given under the ‘Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2019’, there are certain requirements to be fulfilled by the couple. These are-
- To avail the incentive under the scheme, it should be the first marriage of the couple.
- The married couple must involve any of them from a Dalit community.
- The marriage must be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act.
- Required documents as being prescribed under the scheme, should be submitted to the concerned authority.
- The Annual Income of Married Couple, Both Put Together, Should not be More than 5 Lakhs
- There is also a requirement to submit the Aadhar numbers with the concerned authority along with the details of their joined bank accounts which are linked from their Aadhar numbers.
- Name & Address Proof (Voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Date of Birth ( Senior Secondary School Examination Marksheet, Birth Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- Salary/Income Certificate
- Self Declaration (Affidavit) Stating that it is the First Marriage of the Couple
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- Joint Bank Account First Pages Copy
- Recommendation Letter (by MP/ MLA/ District Collector, District Magistrate)
Intercaste Marriage Yojana – Official Notification 2019
What is new in the scheme?
With a view to encouraging people for marrying to a Dalit community person, the Union Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has decided to launch the same scheme in a modified version. Under the scheme which is going to be launched in the year 2018, the one-time incentive of Rs 2.5 lakh as the reward will be given as a reward to those couples who are ready to marry with a person of Dalit community. And this time, there is no kind of income bar. It can be possible that either the bride or the groom should be from the Dalit community.
Intercaste Marriage – 2.5 Lakh Rs. Reward Scheme | Application Form
For complete details regarding this scheme, like how to apply, fill in the application form, we advise you to download the Official Notification
[wonderplugin_pdf src=”https://www.minmini.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Dr.-Ambedkar-Scheme-for-Social-Integration-through-inter-cast-marriage_compressed.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600px” style=”border:0;”]