Himachal Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme for 10th/12th Meritorious Students – HP Govt. Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana | Free Laptop Distribution Scheme by HPBOSE
The most respected government of Himachal Pradesh has taken an initiative towards the welfare of students. The government started the Himachal Rajeev Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana. The meritorious and talented students will be targeted under the scheme. The scheme is only for the 10th and 12th class students. Only meritorious 10th and 12th class students of HPBOSE exams 2019 can avail the benefits. About 10,000 laptops will be arranged for the eligible students. About 5000 will be distributed to the 10th pass students out of these 10,000 laptops. The rest of the laptops will be distributed among the 12th pass meritorious students.
Himachal (HP) Free Laptop Scheme -HPBOSE 10th/12th Students
The main objective of this Yojana is to enhance the quality of education in Himachal Pradesh. The chief minister will provide free laptops to bright students. It is a great and appreciable initiative taken by the Himachal Pradesh Government. The entire functioning system of the Yojana has been handed over to the Himachal Pradesh Electronic Development Corporation Limited. Students will be benefited from each district of Himachal Pradesh.
Highlights of the Yojana-
- The Yojana has been leading by the HPBOSE (Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education)
- Ex-CM Virbhadra Singh has launched the yojana earlier and is being continued by Current CM Jairam Thakur
- Only those students who appear in Class 10th/12th Merit List of HP Board are Eligible
- This scheme is followed by the HP Board every year
HP Free Laptop Yojana/Scheme for 10th/12th Merit List Students 2019
This scheme will benefit only those students of 10th & 12th class, whose name will appear in the merit list. That’s why checking the merit list is very important for students who are interested in Himachal Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme for Students.
HP Board 12th Class Merit List- The respected Himachal Pradesh Board has already released the official merit list of Class 12. The free laptops will be distributed by the Deputy Director of each district. The eligible students according to this merit list can now apply online for this HPBOSE Laptop Scheme.
HP Board 10th Class Merit List- The merit list for class 10th students has been released. On the basis of this merit list, the eligible students can apply online for HP Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana to improve the quality of their education.
HPBOSE Rajeev Gandhi Laptop Yojana| Apply Online/Registration Form 2019
- The students of class 10th and 12th can check the merit list via the link- hpbose.org
- They can click on the tab “Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana” for further details
- Start submitting your basic or required details over the portal
- Students can also download the entire merit list in the PDF format