Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana 2017 | How to Apply for Gopalak Yojana in Uttar Pradesh – UP Dairy Farm Loan Scheme Complete Details
What is Gopalak Yojana?
Uttar Pradesh Government recently launched Gopalak Yojana for the Dairy Business. The scheme was originally started for unemployed Youth of Uttar Pradesh. According to Gopalak Yojana, Government will provide the loan for unemployed persons of Uttar Pradesh to the start Dairy Business. Gopalak Scheme is not a new concept in Uttar Pradesh. When BSP was leading in the state they launched Kamdhenu Scheme. Now BJP Government replaces the concept to Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana – Dairy Farm Loan Scheme
Motive Behind the Launch of this Scheme:-
The main motive of the Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana is to Increase Employment in State. This is Great Step take by BJP Government in Uttar Pradesh to get rid of the problem of unemployment in the state. Under the GOPALAK YOJNA, Government of Uttar Pradesh will provide the financial help to farmers who are not able to start their business due to the financial crisis. The government will provide a loan facility to unemployed youth to start their own dairy farm.
Eligibility Criteria for Gopalak Dairy Farm Scheme
There are also many conditions to participate in gopalak yojana. Please read below details to get benefit from Gopalak Yojana.
- First, you should permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The person who starts their Dairy farm with 10 to 20 cow, buffalo or animal, eligible to get the loan from the government under Gopalak Yojana.
- According to this scheme, you should develop 10 animal Dairy Farm at your own cost and it will be 1, 50,000.
- Bank will only provide the loan under this scheme when you own to start your Dairy Farm with minimum 5 Cattle. Otherwise, you are not eligible for UP Gopalak Scheme.
- The person should be unemployed for participating in Gopalak Yojana.
- The monthly income of the participating person in Gopalak Yojana should not exceed 1, 00,000 per year.
- Only the people who have a penchant in Dairy firm business are eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply Gopalak Yojana in UP
- First, the person should give the application to nearest Medical Officer.
- After that Medical Officer giver your application or report to Cattle Medical Officer.
- The List will be sent in headquarter.
- In the selection committee, CDO President, CVO Sectary and other officers will joint inspection of the application.
- You can also download the application from this link:
Essential Documents for the Scheme:
- Applying person should not defaulter by any bank.
- If you are belonging to the reserved category then you should have category certificate.
- The person will also have department issued the recommendation letter.
- Family Income Proof
Important Provisions under Gopalak Dairy Farm Loan Yojana-
The provision for the scheme from the government is of RS. 9 Lakh. The Amount will be given in 5 Installmentsinstalmentllment amount is Rs. 40,000.
Note – Soon a notification regarding this scheme will be released by the department and application submission portal will be started.