Find out detailed information regarding Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana (GYSY), a scheme that will offer free Calling minutes and Internet Data to youth
Recently many attractive schemes have been launched in various states. Free Smartphone schemes in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Andhra Pradesh have gained huge attention. Recently, in Goa, a similar scheme has been launched. However, the difference here is that rather than giving free phones, free calling minutes and Internet data will be given to young people of state. The name of this scheme is Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana (GYSY) . The cabinet has given approval to this scheme and it is going to be implemented very soon. The sim cards under this scheme will soon be made available to the youth of Goa
All those who are interested are hereby informed that CM Laxmikant Parsekar is giving away 100 free minutes for calling and 3GB of internet data under this scheme. We know that you still have doubts, through out this article we will be answering the questions like – How to Apply, What is the eligibility etc. etc. One thing is for sure, this Free Sim with Free Calling and Internet Data Scheme in Goa will surely gain popularity among the youth.
Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana (GYSY)
Proposed by – Goa’s CM Laxmikant Parsekar
Status by Cabinet – Scheme Approved
Benefit to be Offered – Free Lifetime Validity Sim plus 100 Free Minutes & 3GB Data
Duration of the Scheme – 3 Years
Implementation Agency – Goa Electronic Limited
Cellular Partner – Vodafone
To get benefits of this scheme, make sure you pass following eligibility criteria –
- Applicant must be a resident of Goa for Last 5 years
- Age of the applicant should be between 16 to 30 years
Terms and Conditions
- When the beneficiary will age 30 years, this service will be automatically cancel
- Unlawful/offensive/abusive usage will also lead to termination to the services
This scheme is also being known as Free Sim Card Scheme or Free Calling & Internet Data Scheme in Goa
How to Apply for Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana
- Eligible aspirants will be offered free Sim Card
- As there has been a tie up with vodafone, all Sim Cards will be of vodafone network only
- Beneficiaries need to submit documents to prove their age and confirm that they belong to Goa only. Aadhaar Card and Voter Card will do !
- A passport size photograph has to be submitted
- After the customer application form (CAF) will be filled under the Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana, the back end team will activate the sim
- The offer under the scheme will then be implemented and each user will get 100 free calling minutes along with 3GB Free internet
Note – At the time of writing, it is not clear that this benefit will be one time or will it be repeated every month ? We are looking into this and will update you soon !
Official Notification /Portal
As per the sources a special portal is being set up under this scheme. Soon, the official notification regarding this scheme will be made available. This notification can then be downloaded for complete information of the Goa Yuva Samwad yojana.