CBSE 10th Class Rechecking Form 2016 | CBSE 12th Class Rechecking or Revaluation Online Application Form Filling – CBSE Rechecking/Revaluation Forms – Get the Photocopy of your answer sheet and then apply for Re-checking or Re-evaluation – Complete Guide
As the CBSE Results for Class 10 and 12 are declared, students unsatisfied with the results are looking for rechecking or re-valuation forms. If you think you did well in your exams but the marks are not as much as expected, you can always ask for rechecking. The last date for the class 12th rechecking application is over, however if you belong to class 10, you still have time.
This article is helpful for those students who want their answer sheets to be checked again. If you don’t know the procedure, we have listed all the steps along with all the required information.
CBSE 10th Class Re-Checking / Re-Evaluations Forms 2016 & Online Answer Sheet Verification
Online CBSE 10th Revaluation Forms 2016 – Step 1 is Verification
You won’t be aware but let’s make it clear that the the “Verification” is the first step of the process
- First of all you need to apply for Online or Digital Answer Sheet
- Once your request is accepted, your digital marksheet will be sent to you
- You can check the marksheet and see how the marks are given
- If you think the marks given are ok, you can cancel the thought of revaluation. However, if you still think that marks given are not satisfactory or there is some other anomaly, at this time you can apply for Rechecking
CBSE 10th Class Rechecking Form 2016 – Step 2 Online Apply
- First of All go to this Link
- Enter your Roll number, 5 Digit School number and Center number
- Click on the Proceed button
- You can now apply and you will be given the application number
- You need to make payment from this page
- After the payment is done, you can check the payment status from here
- To check the Status of your Submitted Application Click Here
After the application submission, the concerned authority will again check your answer sheet and if any changes are made, they will be updated and will reflect at the results page.
The Board Exam is what the students slog all of their teens for. Scoring well in that means an achievement in itself. Though this concept of marks seems absurd on its roots, it is the present scenario and it is what everyone wants to do. So the Board Exam, be it the 10th examination or the 12th examination, is one of the most important hurdles of a student’s life.
The exam is what an OWL is to the Wizarding World. It is the first step towards the student’s life. Therefore, the students have to be very careful in their preparation. The examinations will also be student-friendly. Now that the results for the 12th standard exams results have come in, it is time for the students to ponder about whether they have to apply for revaluation based on their performance in that exam. The examination would have brought joy to many and sorrow to few, but do not worry, it is not the end of the world. The rechecking and revaluation are there to save you from the blushes.