Delhi Government Job Fair 2018 | Delhi Rojgar Mela Online Registration Form | Delhi Rojgar Mela Date, Time & Venue 2018
Hello delhiites !! You will be glad to know that the government has recently launched an official online job portal for Job seekers of Delhi. This online Job Fair portal will provide job opportunities to the job seekers. Interested applicants have to complete the online registration by filling the online application forms. All the available vacancies or Job opportunities will be made available at the portal itself. In this article we will help you to fill the online application form and complete the registration process. Please read the complete article to understand the complete information.
This is the second time when the government of Delhi is going to organize a job fair for all the job seekers from Delhi. The another Job Fair 2018 or Rojgar Mela 2018 will be held from 15th February to 16th February 2018 at Thyagraj Stadium, Shri Ganganath Marg, INA, New Delhi. This kind of job fair was also held by the Delhi Government in November 2017. At that time, around 350 companies took participation in the recruitment process and approximately 8200 on the spot offer letters were provided to the job seekers.
Keep reading our article to stay updated with the latest information related to the online registration and timings–
The main objective of Delhi Job Fair 2018 is to provide better jobs to deserving candidates. As a result, a huge number of Unemployed Youth got the jobs at job fair 2017. Now, this great opportunity will be given again to those who are seeking for the same. Interested candidate can apply for the same by register himself for the Job Fair 2018 at Tyaghraj stadium. The inauguration will be done by the honorable chief minister Arvind Kejriwal. This is expecting that around 5500 jobs are going to be provided this year.
Delhi Job Fair Portal/Rojgar Mela 2018 degs.org.in/jobfair
Date of Launch of the Portal – 20th June 2017
Job Fair Date – 15th & 16th February 2018
Concerned Political Party – Delhi Govt. i.e. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
Job Fair Inauguration Timings – 7th November 2017 at 11:00 am
Inauguration Venue – Thyagraj Stadium, New Delhi
Concerned Department – Directorate of Employment, Delhi
Check out the list of the participating companies:
Candidates can easily check the list of the companies which are going to take a participation in Delhi job fair 2018. Through accessing the official website of DESG portal, you can see the list of the Recruiters or employers. An application link will appear, Now you can choose your desired employer company as per the eligibility criteria by clicking on the application form. Thereafter filling up a form, you can register yourself for Delhi job fair 2018.
Important Conditions for the Fair:
- There will be a limit for applying for the vacancies. An interested candidate can only apply up to 3 vacancies.
- More than lakhs, interested job seekers can apply their name for the registration at Employment Exchange portal. All of them will be notified by an SMS.
- Those who are interested to attend the job fair can go to the venue. But the eligibility of the candidates will depend upon their qualification. This can be a graduation, post-graduation in engineering, medical, management courses, and another educational sector.
- Interested candidates are required to carry Xerox of their certificates regarding educational qualification, copies of resume and 2 passports sized current photographs along with them at Tyagraj Stadium.
Delhi Job Fair 2018 – Rojgar Mela Candidate Online Registration Form
- Those who are interested and don’t want to lose a chance of getting a good job can apply for the same by registering their name from the official website of the Delhi Job Fair 2018,
- All the details regarding registration criteria will be shown on the homepage of the website.
- A tab naming Job seekers will be appeared, by clicking on that, you can access the registration process.
- There a form will be shown to you. That form will be a registration form. Direct link for the registration form is at the end (in Links Section)
- By simply entered the relevant details you can continue the process of registration.
- Then you will get a Delhi Employment Exchange Registration Number.
- Now by clicking on submit button, you will get your registration ID.
- Candidates can take a print out of the application form as it will be required at Delhi job fair 2018.
Delhi Job Fair Helpline
For any queries you can contact the helpline using following options :
- Phone: 011-25846321
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Support : email@example.com
- For Help :011-23392311 (Mon-Fri;10:00AM-6:00PM)
- Departmental Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Help :011-22389393 (Mon-Fri;10:00AM-6:00PM)