Delhi Nursery Admission 2018 | Criteria | Process | Online Application Form | Notification

Delhi NCR Nursery Admission 2018-19 | Delhi NCR Nursery Class Admission Criteria 2018 | Pre-School Admission Delhi – Required Documents & Online Application Form /Registration

As education has now become very much important for each and everyone, parents are now becoming more and more concern about their children’s future. Parents of today’s age have now become more aware of getting the nursery admissions for their children in the very best school. Every year, a large number of admissions take place. Delhi NCR Nursery Admissions has now started this year as well. Now, the Online Applications have been started for the academic year, 2018-19.

Do you want to get the details regarding the application form? Yes? What are you waiting for? You need not actually wait for this article will let you know every single detail about the admissions. Just keep reading our article to stay tuned about the Delhi NCR Nursery Admission 2018.

Delhi Nursery Admission 2018-19

Delhi NCR Nursery Admission 2018

The Delhi Government has now started an online portal system for the applicants. The parents can now Apply Online Before the Last Date directly through the online portal. The admissions are now taking place in about 1,700 private schools this year. The online application system for getting admissions in the Nursery and Kindergarten Classes have been started. What are you waiting for?  a huge number of parents are now rushing for getting admissions for their children.


About the allotted seats-

The admissions for about 75% of the seats will be conducted by the State Government. On the contrary, the rest 25% of the seats will be fulfilled by the Central Government. If you are also waiting for the Delhi NCR Nursery Admission 2018 then yes, you can fill your application form from 27 December 2017.

Required documents-

  • Voter I-Card, Ration Card, Domicile Certificate of the parents
  • Aadhar Card for the parents and the electricity bill

Eligibility Criteria-

  • Pre School or Nursery Class Level – The child must be below the age of 4 years as on or before 31 March
  • Pre Primary (KG) Class Level- The age of the child must be below 5 years as on 31 March
  • Class I Level- The age of the child must not exceed 6 years as on 31 March

Important Dates –

  • Start date for the online application forms– 27 December 2017
  • Last Date to apply online- 17 January 2018
  • The details of the children must be uploaded till 1 February 2018
  • The marks of the students must be uploaded till 8 February 2018
  • The very first merit list will be displayed on 15 February 2018
  • Parents can resolve their queries from 16 Feb – 20 Feb 2018
  • Second merit list will be displayed on 28 February 2018
  • The next resolution session for the parents will be held from 1 March 2018 – 7 March 2018
  • The subsequent admission list will be displayed on 15 March 2018
  • The admission process will end on 31 March 2018

Apply Online for Delhi Nursery Admission 2018 | Online Application Form

All the interested parents need to visit the Official Website of the Desired school. From there click on the link that says “Nursery Admission 2018-19” and get started

The parents simply need to visit the official website of Delhi Government via for the Delhi NCR Nursery Admissions 2018.

Pre School(Nursery) Admission Delhi 2018 – Official Notification

All the interested parents are advised to download and study the official notification for complete details. We have provided the direct link to get the official Notification. Are you waiting for the official notification of Delhi Pre School Nursery Admissions? The notification has been released by the Directorate of Education, NCT Delhi. The government has now taken some great initiatives to make the admission process easier for the parents. The admissions are taking place for the Nursery / KG / 1st level classes. The children must be below the age of 6 years. Apart from this, the parents can now easily get the complete official notification through the website.

Download Notification Now


    Dear team,

    Thanks for the information .
    would request you to share the nursary & k.g addmission rule for 2020-2021.


  • >