Chandranna Pelli Kanuka | AP Govt. Marriage Scheme 2019 | Chandrababu Naidu Dulhan/Bride Financial Assistance Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
UPDATE – Chandrababu Naidu Launched the Scheme on 18th April 2018 and is currently functional in the State.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme for the backward class community. Under this scheme, 1.20 Lakh women will be benefited in the coming year. They will be given Financial Assistance for their wedding. This Scheme is already functional in the state. The Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme is beneficial for all such families who find difficulty in arranging funds for their children’s marriage. Most of the time, these people have to look for a loan for raising funds which is one of the causes of exploitation by rich zamindars.
AP government thinks that poor families spend the highest amount of education, health, and marriage. It is taking steps to reduce the cost of these three. So it’s an initiative by the government to assist this community. First of all, there was a discussion about how much of a wedding gift to be given. The department officials studied how many BC couples are getting married in a year. Chandranna wedding gift is an innovative idea of AP CM, More than 1 Lakh beneficiaries will be benefited this year
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka – AP Wedding Scheme 2019
The most awaited Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka Scheme Launched on 18th April 2018. Here are the Financial Benefits that are being offered under this Scheme :
- The Bride (of SC/ST Caste) will be Given Rs. 75,000 for Marrying a Groom of Different Caste
- Rs. 50,000 will be Given to the Bride of “Backward Class (OBC)” for intercaste marriage
- Rs. 1 Lakh will be given if either one or both Bride & Bridegroom are Physically Challenged
- If an SC bride marries an SC boy, she would get Rs 40,000 as a gift and Rs 30,000 if a Backward Class girl marries a Backward Class boy
Here is the Detailed Chart:
[table id=146 /]
What is the eligibility criteria?
- The bride who belongs to the Backward Classes Community will get the help
- The bride must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- The age limit of the girl must be 18 or above 18 years
- The age limit of the boy must be 21 years at the time of his marriage
- The marriage of the girl (belongs to the BPL class) must be on or after 01.01.2018
- The parents of the bride must have the White Ration Card or BPL Category Certificate
Note – Divorcees are Not Eligible Under this Scheme
What is the Required educational qualification?
No Minimum Educational Qualification required. Even illiterates can also apply for this Scheme.
|Caste/Community||Nativity, Community & Date of Birth Certificate (commonly known as an integrated certificate) issued by Mee Seva with mention of caste/community.|
|Age||1. SSC Certificate (for those who passed class X in SSC Board in 2004 or later) or
2. Nativity, Community & Date of Birth Certificate issued by Mee Seva with mention of Date of Birth.
|Income||1. White Ration Card or
2. Valid income certificate issued by Mee Seva with a mention of income
|Residence||Bride and bridegroom should be enumerated in the Praja Sadhikara Survey of GoAP, which shall be a proof of residence.|
|Disability||SADAREM Certificate issued for permanent disability|
Chandranna Pelli kanuka – Scheme Online Application Form
If you find yourself Eligible for this Scheme and Want to Apply, You are Advised to Read This >> Apply Online for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme