Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana – BSKY Odisha | Odisha Govt. Health Insurance Scheme 2019 | Official Notification, Application Form, Online Registration & Launch Date
As we all Know, the Indian Government is about to Start Ayushman Bharat Yojana. A similar scheme is to be launched in Odisha named Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. This health insurance Scheme by Odisha Government started from 15th August 2018 onwards.
In this Article, we will Discuss all aspects of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Health Insurance Scheme. We will try to explain the Eligibility, Implementation of the Scheme. Also, we will discuss how can you apply for Odisha Biju Health Insurance Scheme and Where to get the Application form from. Let’s get Started.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)
In Odisha State, Already there is Health insurance Scheme named as Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana. But it is only applicable for Farmers.
In order to Address other people, the Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik on 12th June 2018 announced Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. This scheme is going to Benefit 3.5 Crore People of the State. The total number of Beneficiary Families will be over 70 Lakh.
Let’s Now Find Out the Eligibility Details:
For Treatment at District Head Quarter Hospital level, all families are eligible for free health care services
In order to avail the additional facility i.e. health Coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh Per Annum Per Family & Rs. 7 Lakh Per annum for Women Members, these are eligible:
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders,
- BPL card holders
- Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders
- Families with annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas are eligible.
Features of Odisha Govt’s New Health Insurance Scheme 2019
- All health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission, etc., in all government health institutions up to District Head Quarters Hospital level, for all persons.
- Families having BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card or annual income of Rs 50,000/- in rural and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment at all Government Hospitals and 208 impaneled Private Hospitals.
Here is the Coverage by OTV :
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme | Application Form – Enrollment Process
Many users asked us for the Enrollment Process, here it goes:
- Those Families which are already covered under Biju Krishak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY) Stream 1 & 2, BPL, RSBY, Antodaya Anna Yojana are automatically enrolled in this Scheme.
- Low Income Earning Families (Rs. 50,000 for Rural Areas & Rs. 60,000 for Urban Areas) need to Furnish the Income Certificate & Can Avail the Benefit of Biju Swasthaya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)
Here are some more details of the scheme:
You can Share your thoughts regarding this scheme in the comments section below.