As you all may know that how important it is for every family to have a ration card, the Bihar Government has now made it much easier for the general public to get their ration cards. Ration Card is reckoned as one of the most important documents which are also considered as the proof of your residence.
It is a document which is generally approved by the State Government’s authority so as to fulfill the various provisions of the PDS. The main aim of approving the ration cards is to allow the general public to get their basic food items and other commodities to get an improved living standard.
Bihar New Ration Card Online Application Form
Having a portion card not only helps you in saving your money but also makes you able to get your basic commodities at the subsidized prices. This document is considered as important for your identification as well and thus, you need to have this Ration Card in Bihar. You can check the official notification and other complete details being issued by the food and consumer protection department on the official portal via this link- www.bihar.gov.in. The eligible applicants can now fill their forms via online registration.
Eligibility Criterion to Apply Online-
- The candidate must be a resident of India
- You must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- You must not have any existing ration card
- You need to present two witnesses nearby your address if you are unable to submit any of the documents.
- The entire process may take 15 days to get completed
Required Documents to be submitted-
- Proof of residence
- Passport sized photographs (attested by an MLA or MP or any other gazetted officer)
Adding or deleting the names in the ration card-
Do you want to add or delete a name on your Ration Card in Bihart? If so, then you can now easily do the same online according to the provisions made by the Government or you can also visit your nearest ration card office to submit your application form with other required details.
Apply Online for New Ration Card in Bihar
- You need to visit the official website
- Click on “Apply for New Ration Card”
- Read out the official notification and instructions carefully
- Start filling your online application form
- You need to fill the accurate details including the district, village name, and other
- Upload the relevant documents and click on “SUBMIT
Check Status of Application Online
You can also check the New Bihar ration Card List (district wise) and your online application status via the official portal of Bihar Government. Not only this, but the applicants can now get the duplicate ration card copy via online too. You just need to fill the required details accurately and the process will take up to 15 days only.