Mukhya Mantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Madhya Pradesh | Bhavantar Bhugtan Scheme for Madhya Pradesh Farmers | Kisaan Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana in MP by CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan | Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Online Registration | Bhavantar bhugtan Yojana Last Date extended to 25th November 2017
Good News – The farmers who missed the registration process earlier can now apply online before 25th November 2017.
Although the trend is prevalent for many decades that farmers do not benefit from their harvesting as much as minimum price fixed by the government, governments across India have taken minimum steps to overcome the problem. Madhya Pradesh is one such government that found an out-of-the-box solution with a scheme that compensates farmers if the prices of the agriculture products fall below minimum support price.
Mukhya Mantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
“Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana” (Price deficit financing scheme) was introduced by the Madhya Pradesh government that hedges commodity prices against the price fall and offers farmers a financial cover against financial losses. In this scheme, the state government offers the farmers a financial assistance of the amount which is equal to the difference between the MSP and Market Price.
The sole aim of the scheme is to inspire farmers and encourage them to cultivate those agricultural products that are rewarding and fetches more profit, such as oilseeds and pulses products. Making the entire effort digitized, the government has decided to transfer the difference money (Price more than the notified price but less than the MSP) will be directly transferred to the account of the farmers instead of district government agency.
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana – Apply Online
There is no dearth of harvesting in Madhya Pradesh, not all the agriculture products are covered under the scheme. Although, the state government is committed to expanding the base of the scheme in coming years to include the broad spectrum of farmers. Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government is compensating those farmers who are cultivating soybean, maize, urad, groundnut, ramtil, moong, and toor dal.
The state government in its assessment identified some 6.5 million farmers across the state who can be benefited under this scheme. In short, whoever in Madhya Pradesh harvests oilseeds and pulses are eligible to demand compensations if prices of their products fall below MSP. Moreover, the government may consider the expansion of the scheme for other crops.
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2017 – Online Registration |Application Form
In order to remove the middleman from the process and to bring more transparency about the entire process to challenge the corruption, Madhya Pradesh Government decided to go for the online process.
Those farmers who wish to register themselves for the compensation can visit mpeuparjan.nic.in and register their name after fulfilling appropriate form. The best part is government charges no penny for registering the name for the compensation. However, the government has set the deadline for the registration as on 11th October 2017.
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana – Online Panjiyan/Form Filling
- Interested and eligible applicants need to visit the E-Uparjan Portal, http://mpeuparjan.nic.in
- On the home page you will see the option – “खरीफ किसान पंजीयन 2017-18” and click on the Kharif column placed on the left side of the homepage.
- The next link reads “धान एवं मोटाअनाज 2017-18 किसान पंजीयन आवेदन करे”. Click on that link, which takes you to the next step.
- You can also use the Direct Link of Online Registration form from HERE
- Now you need to fill in SAMAGRA member ID or Aadhar Card Number to register yourself as a beneficiary of the scheme.
- Fill in all the detailed demanded in the form by the government and click on “पंजीयन करे”.
- Once all details are filled correctly and form is submitted, applicant will receive application number, which should be kept in safe place for future references