Ayushman Bharat Yojana | Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme | Complete Details of Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2018-19 | PM Modi Health Insurance Scheme 2018 for Nation | Jan Arogya Yojana | Pradhan Mantri jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also being known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). On 23rd September 2018, the Scheme was launched by PM Narendra Modi. Most of the States have already Adopted Ayushman Bharat – Jan Arogya Scheme. Remaining states will Join Soon.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana, If implemented Properly is surely going to Help millions of Poor Families. They will be able to get treatment from Empanelled Hospitals without paying a penny. The Department has prepared Ayushman Bharat Yojana List and all the beneficiaries will be given the Benefit of this revolutionary Scheme.More than 50 Crore People are to Be Benefited by Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Around 10 Crore Families will be benefited as per SECC Data. There is no Restriction in Family size, Age or Gender.
In this Article, we are sharing complete Details regarding Ayushman Bharat Yojana. We will break down the information regarding this program into simpler and easily understandable terms. All your queries related to this Scheme are most welcomed and you can ask anything in the comment box.
Ayushman Bharat | Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
- PM Modi has launched the Ayushman Bharat- Jan Arogya Scheme on 23rd September 2018 from Jharkhand
- Ayushman Bharat – Jan Arogya List Can be checked Online to Identify if You are Eligible or Not
- Health Ministry & Skill Development Ministry will conduct Ayushman Mitra Bharti
- Haryana’s Baby Karishma is the First to be Born under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- 1350 Diseases will be covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. More than Six Crore People to be Benefitted
- Central Govt. has asked Odisha Govt. to participate in Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme
- The Selection of Beneficiaries under Ayushman Bharat Program will be Done on the Basis of SECC Survey 2011
Key Points of Ayushman Bharat – Jan Arogya Scheme:
- Under Ayushman Bharat-Jan Arogya Yojana, every eligible family will be given Rs. 5 Lakh Insurance Coverage Benefit Per Year
- Benefits under this Scheme are not Limited to any individual Hospital or Branch. The patient can Avail the benefit from Any Empaneled hospital across the country
- The patient can visit Any Public or Private (Empaneled) Hospital for Treatment
- Cashless Treatment Facility for Patients
- It is mandatory for the Patient to carry relevant identity card while visiting any Hospital for Treatment under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Good Health is essential for well being. But, a large number of people in our country are fighting against various types of diseases. Financially Sound people visit Top Class Private Hospitals and get rid of health problems quite easily. But, The Poor people have to struggle a lot. They will have to make an arrangement of Money first and then Visit Government hospitals for treatment.
These poor people are sometimes unable to buy medicines due to the Sky High prices. So, Overall it can be said that the Condition of Poor People in respect of Good Health is very poor. For long, the need for a Policy was felt that could help such people.
ALSO, READ –
- Online Application Form Filling and Registration is not Required for Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme – Beneficiaries List
Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme –
- Under this Health Insurance Scheme by PM Modi ji, Insurance Cover of Rs. 5 Lakh Will be Given
- Expected Premium Will not be more than Rs. 2000 Per Year, Which will be Borne by Central Government (60%) & State Government (40%) ( Beneficiaries need not to pay Anything)
- Almost 100 Million Poor Families will be covered Under this Scheme
View this Video for More Details:
Objectives of Ayushman Bharat – PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
- Focus on Wellness of Poor Families
- Providing the Medical benefit to Poor Families
- Establishing Health and Wellness centers at nearer distances, So that patients will not have to travel a long distance
Ayushman Bharat Yojana – 2 Major Health Initiatives
Under the Ayushman Bharat Program, Mr. Arun Jaitley has mentioned Two Major Health Sector Initiatives that could help in eliminating the problems that poor people face. Let’s Discuss both of these –
Health and Wellness Centers – While Explaining the Ayushman Bharat Programme, Mr. Arun Jaitley Mentioned that “Health and Wellness” Centers will be established. These centers will provide Comprehensive health care. These centers will also be responsible for providing Free Essential Drugs and Diagnostics Services.
National Health Protection Scheme – This Scheme is Also a part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The National Health Protection Scheme will cover 10 crores, poor families. The approximate number of beneficiaries under this scheme will be 50 Crore. Under this Scheme, Medical Coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per family, per year will be given. This is going to be the World’s Largest Government Funded Health Care Scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Enrollment Details
There is no need to Fill in any application form or go through any sort of registration process. Department will identify the beneficiaries of this scheme and Dispatch letters to them.
- You are advised to bookmark our Page Using Ctrl+D and check from time to time for the latest update regarding Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Download Official Notification as pdf or View it Online
- Visit the Official Website for More Details Regarding Ayushman Bharat Yojana (Health insurance Scheme).
- For Any Query, you are Advised to Contact Ayushman Bharat Yojana Customer Care
This is not an Official Page or Official Website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The Information given here is taken from the Official Website and news sources.