Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2018 | Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudyoga Bhruthi AP | Online Registration of AP Monthly Allowance Scheme for Unemployed Youth
Many states have already implemented allowance schemes for Unemployed youth. Newest addition in the list of states is Andhra Pradesh (AP). AP Government is about to announce “Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme”. Under this Scheme, eligible, unemployed youth will be given Rs. 1500 per month as allowance. This amount will be given till the candidate gets any job. In this article, we are going to discuss complete details of AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme for Youth. We are going to cover important aspects like – Features of this Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration/Application Form Filling etc.
- Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta [ Allowance Scheme] 2018
- Punjab Berozgari Bhatta Yojana
- Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme
Aim of the Scheme – This Scheme aims to provide monthly allowance of Rs. 1500 to unemployed youth of Andhra. The Government will pay this amount till the person gets job. This Scheme will help more than 10 Lakh candidates.
Eligibility Criteria :
Below are the Eligibility Conditions for this Scheme –
- The Applicant should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh (AP)
- Applicant should have passed at least 10+2 Class
- Only those applicants are eligible, who are currently Jobless
- Only 1 Unemployed educated candidate per family can take part in this Scheme
Features of AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Government will provide monthly Stipend (Allowance) of Rs. 1500
- Eligible Candidates will have to complete the online registration to avail benefit of this Scheme (Exact Details will be conveyed after the release of Official Notification)
- The monthly allowance benefit will continue till the candidate gets Job
- Under this Scheme, Govt. is also planning to provide skill training to eligible applicants
- More than 10 Lakh Educated & Unemployed Youth in State of Andhra will be benefited by this Scheme
Apply Online for AP Unemployment Allowance [Stipend] Scheme 2018 | Registration Process
The exact details regarding the registration have not been disclosed yet. However, it is expected that the concerned department will arrange online application form filling platform. We highly recommend all the interested applicants to get registered at the Unemployment exchange (if not registered yet), because this could be an important factor. As soon as the department releases Official Notification, we will update you right here are provide the direct link to download it.
Conclusion – This New unemployment Allowance Scheme for Youth of Andhra Pradesh (AP) is a beneficial scheme for all the educated but still unemployed candidates. Along with monthly stipend, govt. will provide skill training also. All the interested and eligible candidates must take the benefit of this scheme.