AP Runa Mafi Latest List | 3rd Phase of Andhra Pradesh Runa Mafi List | AP Runa Maafi Farmer List 2017
What is AP Rythu Runa Mafi List?
Andhra Pradesh Government Recently released their 3rd list of Farmer Loan Waiver in the 3rd phase loan list on 9th October at apcbsportal.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme is the best step taken by Honorable Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu. Since 2013 Government see that Farmers are facing the heavy loss due to the natural disaster. The government thinks if we wave off the loan of the farmers, then they are free from financial crisis. To give the financial help to a farmer of Andhra Pradesh, Government launches the list of AP Rythu Runa Mafi List. In this list government state the name of the farmers whose loan are waived off.
Check AP Rythu Runa Mafi List 3rd Phase Online
- Attention now you can easily download the Rythu Runa Mafi List 3rd Phase by visiting the Andhra Pradesh Government Portal, apcbsportal.ap.gov.in
- Now Homepage will open on your screen
- Click and Select an option that you have like Aadhar Card or Ration Card or Account Number
- Now you will select your bank and branch code on the homepage
- Please enter the 15 digit account number of your loan scheme
- Now Click on Submit Button
- After clicking on submit button AP Rythu Runa Mafi List will be displayed on your screen.
- You can check the list or find your account number.
AP Runa Mafi (Loan Waiver) Status
Using the above-given steps, you can check the status of your loan application, as well as you can you can see the latest list. Recently, the department has released another portal for this purpose –
Check Loan Status – http://126.96.36.199/loanstatus/
History of Rythu Runa Mafi List-
In the state of Andhra Pradesh, Crop or Gold Loan Wavier Scheme was successfully implemented by the Government. The government had already declared first and second phase list in 7th December 2014 and 27th March 2015. Now everyone can check the status of Rythu Runa Mafi Loan 3rd Phase on the official portal of Andhra Pradesh. The list was declared after the meeting with media of the Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on 9th October 2017.
District of Andhra Pradesh for the list of Rythu Runa Mafi-
In the 3rd phase, a list has some district of Andhra Pradesh Such as Nellore, Kurnool, Krishna, West Godavari, YSR Kadapa, Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Vijayanagar, and Visakhapatnam. Farmers can check their name and district to take the advantage of Rythu Runa Mafi List. The government had already wave off a loan in 2 phases. The government openly invites the farmers to participate in this scheme to waive off their loan. After receiving thousands of application, the government decided to waive the loan in different phases due to some reasons.
Data Related from AP Rythu Runa Mafi First, Second and Third Phase-
The Andhra Pradesh Government has also provided the rejection list on the portal. Now we discuss how many farmers are applied in this scheme and how many are getting benefits from this list.
- First List — 40 Lakh Farmers Applied — 43 Thousand Agriculturists have benefited
- Second List — 22 Lakh Farmers Applied — 76 Thousand have benefited
- Third List — 70 Lakh Applied — 50 Thousand Have Benefited