Tamilnadu Government Celebrating Pongal 2019 by Offering Rs. 1000 & Other Gift Hampers to Ration Card Holders
(TN) Tamilnadu Govt. Pongal Scheme 2019 | Rs. 1000 + Gift Hamper
Tamilnadu Govt Pongal 2019 Scheme
Tamilnadu Government wants the citizens to celebrate the festival with full enthusiasm. That’s why the Government is being so generous and Distributing Rs. 1000 & Gift Hampers. This Announcement by the government will add to the celebrations. TN Government has set a great example and I am sure other states will also try to execute similar schemes like this.
Features of this Scheme
- 2.10 Families are covered
- Scheme Starts before the Pongal Festival Starts
- The government will bear extra Burden of Around 2010 Crore by Announcing this Scheme
- Citizens of All Districts except the Tiruvarur District are Covered under this Scheme
Tamilnadu Govt Pongal Scheme 2019 – List of Beneficiaries
If you are not sure if you are covered under this Scheme or not, you can Follow the Given Steps.
- First of All Visit the Official TNPDS Portal
- Go to the “NFSA Reports” Section
- Select your District, Block, FPS Shop Etc.
- Then Look for your Ration Card Number in the List. If Exists, You are Eligible to collect Rs. 1000 & Gift Hamper under Tamilnadu Government’s Pongal Festival Scheme.
How to Collect Rs. 1000 & Gift Hamper | Steps to Apply for TN Pongal Scheme
First of All, Let me clear that you need not to apply online for this Scheme. All the Ration Card Holder Beneficiaries are Covered and will be awarded Rs. 1000 Cash & Gift Hamper. The Hampers and Cash Amount is to be transferred to your Panchayat and then it will be delivered to you. All the Very best.
Feel Free to Share your Views in the “Comments” Section Below.