NEW J&K Police Recruitment 2019 | 2700 Constable Vacancy – Apply Online, Form
Under J&K Police Recruitment 2019, two separate Notification is released. one is for Male Border Battalions and Another One is for Female Border Battalions.
J&K Police Recruitment 2019
- 1350 Vacancy for Border Battalions
- 1350 Vacancy for Women Battalions
Border Battalions (Only Male) are selected for Border Districts of Jammu & Kashmir. Women Battalions (Only Female) are selected 60% for Border Districts and remaining for Non-Border Areas
This Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment 2019 will work as per the Rules of SRO 202 of 2015. Under this New Recruitment Policy, selected applicants to get the basic salary for the first 5 years.
In this post, we will discuss the complete Details of J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2019. Applicants who are willing to apply for these posts in J&K Police should submit their applications through online mode within 30 Days from Advertisement of Official Notification.
J&K Police Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details (District Wise)
Concerned Department – J&K Police
Name of the Posts – Constable
No. of Vacancies: 2700 (1350 Male, 1350 Female)
Pay Scale: Rs 19900 – Rs 63200
Border Battalions: 1350 Posts Vacancy Details
Jammu Province (Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Rajouri, Poonch): 675 Posts
Kashmir Province (Baramulla, Kupwara, Bandipora, Leh, Kargil): 675 Posts
- For Every District mentioned above, there are 135 Constable vacancies
- Only those candidates who live in the above-mentioned Districts within the Radius of 0 to 10 Kms from International Border / Line of Control / Actual Ground Position Line / Line of Actual Control) can apply for these posts.
Women Battalions: 1350 Vacancy Key Details
1) Posts for Border Districts (60%): 810 Posts
Border Districts: Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Rajouri, Poonch, Baramulla, Kupwara, Bandipora, Leh, Kargil
2) Posts for Non-Border Districts (40%): 540 Posts
Non-Border Districts: Srinagar, Ganderbal, Budgam, Anantnag, Kulgam, Pulwama, Shopian, Udhampur, Reasi, Doda, Kishtwar, Ramban
Note-1: Only Female Candidates can apply for these Constable posts.
All Interested Applicants need to ensure that they fulfill Eligibility Criteria:
1) Domicile: Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir. Also, You can Apply for vacancies for your District Only
2) Age-Limit: Age of the Applicant Should be between 18 to 28 Years
3) Educational Qualification: Applicant must have at least passed 10th Class (Matric) from any recognized Board
Following Physical standards Should be Met:
- Height : 5″ 6′
Chest: 32″ (Un-Expanded) : 33.5 ” (Expanded)
- Height: 5″ 2′
Selection Process: Now, let’s Find out How Selection will take place in this new J&K Police Recruitment
1) Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Long Race: 1600 Meters in 6 minutes 30 seconds
- Push-Ups: 20
- Long Race: 1000 Meters 6 minutes 30 seconds
- Shot Put (4 kg): 14.5 Feet in 3 Attempts
2) Physical Standards Test (PST): Measurement of Chest and Height
3) Written Test: Candidates who will Clear PET & PST need to pass the Written Examination. This Written Exam Consists of Total 100 Questions. 2 Hours time to give to write the test
Application Fee to Be Paid:
- All Applicants need to pay Application Fee of Rs. 300. The Fee Payment can be done online
J&K Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online (Application Form)
Jammu & Kashmir Police Department will only accept Online Application Forms i.e Forms submitted through online medium. Soon, the concerned department is going to activate the online Application form Link. We will Provide you Details Right Here. Stay Tuned for J&K Police Recruitment Online Apply Direct Link.
J&K Police Constable Recruitment – Official Notification 2019 PDF
All the interested and Eligible Applicants are advised to Study the official notifications (Attached Below).
Border Battalions (Male Candidates) Notification
Female Border Battalions Notification
Looking for Other Jobs ? >> Visit HERE